Spring is just around the corner. Many people are thinking of getting out there and looking for their next home. Should they get pre-approved?
Here are ten reason why they should get pre-approved:
10. To determine how much you qualify for.
9. Lock in a rate in case they rise.
8. If your credit is need of repair, let’s start fixing it now.
7. If your income is not confirmable, let’s address that early.
6. To determine how much you will need as a down payment.
5. If you are short on down payment, we can put together a program to address the down payment.
4. Will a co signor be needed? If so let’s start finding one now.
3. Don’t have a realtor? Get one on your side....like me.
2. Realtors and sellers will take your offer more seriously if have already been pre-approved. This may give you more bargaining power.
1. Find out what it will all cost. What will be the rate, payments, closing costs, etc.
Remember, a pre-approval is not a guaranteed approval. It is only to be used as a guideline*
*Source: Joe Taibi - Broker
If you have any Real Estate questions:
Please contact me @
905.845.9180 - Office
905.407.7381 - Direct
CENTURY 21 Miller Real Estate Ltd., Brokerage, Independently Owned and Operated
Cell: 905.407.7381 | Office: 905.845.9180 | Fax: 905.845.7674
Follow me on these sites: