CENTURY 21 Miller's management team recently attended Real Estate Connect 2008 - the real estate community's prominent real estate technology conference and met the experts that are bringing new products, new business models and new ideas together. Some of the exciting and innovative topics that were reviewed at this conference included:
- 6 new ideas that will change real estate
- Super size real estate searches online
- How the next generation is consuming media
- How to deal with information overload
- How to use technology to survive a changing real estate market
- and more!
The CENTURY 21 Miller team is dedicated to constantly improving their knowledge and making sure that the very best tools and technology are available to their salespeople in order to provide leading edge services to their buyers and sellers. "This conference was packed with great information that we can use to help our buyers and sellers, and salespeople" says Broker of Record Bill Miller. "We are very excited about what we learned. We have already committed to attending the next session which will be held in New York City in January"