The Neighbourhood of Clearview is bordered to the North by QEW, to the East by Winston Churchill to the South by Royal Windsor Dr. and to the West by Ford Dr.
Clearview has over 2200 homes and is one of the smaller communities in Oakville. Homes were built in the late 80’s and early 90’s, with the exception of a few remaining original older homes and some custom builds on Clearview Dr. The typical home is a Detached, 2 storey, 4 bedroom house with a double car garage, any where from 2200-3700 square feet and in the price range of $500,000-$790,000. Semi-detached, Links and Freehold townhomes are also plentiful and in a more affordable price range of $315,000-$450,000.
Clearview is perfectly located, with its quick access to QEW, 403, 407 Highways and Clarkson Go Train, it’s a commuter’s dream. It’s next to the Oakville Entertainment Centrum, where you’ll find an AMC Theatre, Restaurants, Night Clubs, Fitness Centre and more. Shopping Centres are only minutes away.
Though the community is small, there is still an abundant amount of amenities to be enjoyed by all. Numerous parks and trails, a splash pad, soccer fields, tennis courts, baseball diamonds, a communal neighbourhood garden, local community shopping plaza, dance school and a public library. Clearview residents and their 4 legged friends also enjoy the Kingsford Gardens Leash Free Dog Park. Map it.
Residents benefit from having both a Catholic Elementary School (Jk-8) as well as a brand new Dual Track (English & French Immersion) Public Elementary School (JK-8). As an added bonus, both schools offer Kindergarten full day, every day programs. High school aged kids have the opportunity to enroll at Oakville Trafalgar High School, which is widely known for its high quality of students and academic achievements.
Clearview is a great place to call home and is a more affordable option than some of the other communities in Oakville
Elementary Schools in Clearview
James W. Hill Public School rank N/A
High Schools for Clearview Area
Private Schools in the Area
Suzette Medeiros |Sales Representative
Century21 Miller Real Estate Brokerage Ltd.
Dierct 289-242-5408 | Office 905-845-9180
Considering buying or selling a home?
CENTURY 21 Miller people are "Smarter Bolder Faster"
We receive many, many, testimonials from satisfied clients who have appreciated the special skills, knowledge, service, and highly ethical service that our salespeople deliver.
Here's what some of our clients have to say:
"I am beyond satisfied...." (Click for more)
"The customer service was the best..." (Click for more)
'Everything they did to showcase our home was right on..." (Click for more)
"We were impressed by your professional, friendly attitude" (Click for more)
"I will always be thankful.." (Click for more)
Oakville Real Estate - CENTURY 21 Miller - TOP TEN Office*
Office: 905.845.9180 | Fax: 905.845.7674 | email@example.com
Oakville Real Estate, Burlington Real Estate, Milton Real Estate, Mississauga Real Estate
For the latest news and updates on Oakville, Burlington, Milton and Mississauga Real Estate follow us on these sites:
*For CENTURY 21 Canada in 2010 and 2011, Based on Gross Closed Commission
- TOP 21 OFFICE FOR CENTURY 21 CANADA since 1986
- AWARD WINNING office - FRANCHISEE OF THE YEAR Award Winner 2006
- Award winning EASTER SEALS Fundraising Office
- CENTURION Office Award winner since 1986
- Independently Owned and Operated
- Extensive, in-depth Salesperson TRAINING and COACHING Program
- Excellent REPUTATION and written client SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
- Leading edge INTERNET MARKETING PROGRAM
- Exclusive AIR MILES Reward Miles Program
- CENTURY 21 BUSINESS BENEFITS PROGRAM - THE BRICK, RCI Resorts Condominiums and more
- RESIDENTIAL, COMMERCIAL and LUXURY HOMES real estate services
- RELOCATION and REFERRAL services
- Serving the OAKVILLE, BURLINGTON, HAMILTON, MILTON and MISSISSAUGA areas
- MORTGAGE and LEGAL SERVICES on site
- Member of CENTURY 21 CANADA'S CHAIRMAN'S CIRCLE
- Member of CREA (Canadian Real Estate Association)
- Member of OREA (Ontario Real Estate Association)
- Member of The Oakville, Milton and District Real Estate Board
- Member of The Realtors Association of Hamilton Burlington
- Member of The Toronto Real Estate Board
- Member of The Oakville Chamber of Commerce