Yes it is almost that time - MARCH BREAK!!!!!. I'm sure many parents were scrambling this morning to find something/someone to help keep the kids occupied on snow day. Now imagine a week, of trying to keep them occupied.
The Town of Oakville's Recreation and Culture Department offers March Break programs to suit any taste: arts, adventure, athletics and more! Extended care hours available. March Break registration opened January 1, 2015!
Choose a week-long camp or mix it up with a day-by-day program.
Below are a few choices of the programs available.
This full-day program will suit any young child (ages 4-5) who loves to play, meet friends and have fun. Theme days, cool crafts, games and special guests will add to the program. Join this program for the full day and let your imagination take you away!
Onsite guests include:
- Monday, March 16 – Hiccup the Clown
- Tuesday, March 17 – Pirate Visitor
- Wednesday, March 18 – Safari Science-Reptile Show
- Thursday, March 19 – Mystic Drumz “The Button People Show” with drumming workshop
- Friday, March 20 – Magician and pizza lunch
Lego Land Toronto
What a week we have planned for you! Join us for awesome out trips, special guests, themes, games, crafts, a pizza lunch on Friday and so much more! It’s sure to be March Break Madness! Start your day at Glen Abbey Community Centre, then get ready for adventure:
- Monday, March 16 – Amazing Adventure Indoor Play Gym
- Tuesday, March 17 – Rock Climbing at QEPCCC
- Wednesday, March 18 – Lego Land Toronto
- Thursday, March 19 – Conservation Halton Birds of Prey Show (on site)
- Friday, March 20 – Swim at Glen Abbey Community Centre, pizza lunch and a movie at SilverCity
Waves Indoor Park - Toronto
Let us help you ‘break out’ to all the spots you want to get to this March Break! Pack a lunch, snack and drink everyday but Friday! Start your day at Glen Abbey Community Centre, then get ready to go:
- Monday, March 16 – Toronto Zoo
- Tuesday, March 17 – Royal Ontario Museum (ROM)
- Wednesday, March 18 – 401 Mini Indy Go Carts, Laser Tag
- Thursday, March 19 – Sky Zone Indoor Trampolines, Gravity Indoor Rock Climbing
- Friday, March 20 – Waves Indoor Waterpark, pizza lunch
Before and After Care
Before and After Care is available to participants of the March Break programs at Glen Abbey Community Centre. Extended supervision is from 7:30-8:30 a.m. and 4:30-6 p.m.
For further information please go to: