CENTURY 21 Miller Real Estate Ltd, Oakville, is delighted to announce that Susan Lang has joined the Brokerage as a Sales Representative.
Susan Lang, Sales Representative
" Born and raised in Etobicoke, I studied social work at Ryerson and subsequently moved to North Bay where we raised our family and enjoyed the friendliness and beauty of a small city. After our children's university and career moves to southern Ontario, my husband and I were eager to return. When our son and his family moved to Oakville and our daughter and her husband to Burlington we felt an immediate connection to these family focused communities. The small town feel combined with the bustling activity of these dynamic communities offers an ideal lifestyle. We are delighted to be a part of such vibrant cities, where courtesy, respect and a strong work ethic are the norm. My passion for volunteer service led to a 20+ year career in Hospital Volunteer Administration, where my interest in people and a desire to assist others was fulfilled. I was fortunate to work with and support a wide range of staff, patients and community citizens. Included in my responsibilities were the recruitment, training and management of a diverse population of volunteers and the visioning, creation and implementation of responsive programs such as Pet Therapy, Elder Care, Day Surgery and Emergency. Communication and relationship building were key. Personal volunteer service includes Board appointments with the Volunteer Centre of the Blue Sky Region and Big Sisters, Children's Aid, Church affiliated programs, various school related programs, Pediatrics and Family Enrichment programs."
Why I chose CENTURY 21 Miller for my real estate career...
- Spotless reputation of the brand
- Highest ethics and honesty
- Topnotch training and preparation for the industry
- Level of technology utilized
- Support and mentoring from management
- High staff moral and sense of team
- Ongoing support from Management
- Ongoing educational opportunities to keep abreast of issues
- Miller Brokerage "spotless" reputation will open doors to clients and customers
- Risk management processes will produce satisfied clients to result in successful referrals
- Essence of team will foster staff collaboration
- Office duty roster will create links to clients
- Monthly staff meetings ensure links to the office, industry news and staff support
- Oversight of all contracts for all new salespersons
"As a member of the Century 21 Miller Real Estate team, I am delighted to be working for a brokerage with the high principles and integrity I value. Service in real estate provides an exceptional opportunity to contribute to one of the most significant lifestyle decisions we make. I invite you to contact me for conscientious, professional service in meeting your real estate needs."
Susan can be reached at 905.845.9180 or email@example.com
Thinking of a career in real estate? Read more....
Our real estate career training works
We provide exceptional real estate career training and support. We receive many, many, testimonials from satisfied salespeople who have joined our company and launched successful real estate careers. Contact us to find out why.
CENTURY 21 Miller Real Estate Ltd., Brokerage, Independently Owned and Operated
Follow us on Facebook Oakville Real Estate Careers