Do you have the winter blues? Feel like barracading yourself inside your home until Spring?
You may want to rethink that plan when you see what is going on in Lowville this weekend!
Burlington Lowville Winter Games
Sunday January 26, 2014
11:00 - 4:00pm
Here are some EXCITING reasons to take your family to the Lowville Winter Games this weekend:
- Sunset Grill pancake eating contest
- Frisbee Golf
- Body Zorbs Race Track
- Human Gyroscope
- Dave Perry, rope making demonstration
- Log Sawing Competition
- Horse-drawn Wagon Rides
- Conservation Halton Birds of Prey exhibit
- Passionate about Pictures Photo Booth
- Crafts by Momstown
- *Tobogganing and skating (weather permitting)
- Food options including Lowville Church BBQ, along with Gorilla Cheese, Beaver Tails, Portobello Burger, Papa's Greek, and SWAT food trucks
Another Exciting Reason to check out this event...
You have a chance to meet Canadian Olympic Hockey Champion Becky Kellar! She will be at the games from 12:00noon - 2:00pm.
And ONE MORE reason to attend the Lowville Winter
TORONTO 2015 Pan Am/Parapan Am Games Organizing Committee's Community Tour program will be activating at the event. Come by and hear how to get involved in the Games, try playing a sports activity and learn about record-holding achievement by athletes.
For more information visit the website: www.toronto2015.org/community-tour