Whether you're downsizing, investing or a first-time buyer, this is the home for you. And, all for less than $400,000!
This home is MOVE-IN-READY and includes a long list of recent renovations:
- Quartz counters in kitchen with new breakfast bar
- Kitchen cabinets with Pot & Pan drawers
- Laminate floors in living/dining room
- Refinished gas fireplace
- New carpet in basement
- Painted throughout
- Gas line installed for backyard BBQ
Enjoy living in this 2-storey townhouse with private backyard without the typical headaches of home ownership. In this quiet community, lawn care is taken care of for you as is replacement of major components of the home such as the windows and roof.
Welcome to Dorset Park! This community is known for its quiet streets, mature trees and character. From here you're just a short drive to HWY401 and a long list of amenities including Milton's Longos and Superstore, Cineplex Cinemas Milton, a long list of restaurants and shops as well as the Milton GO Station.
To purchase this home, for more information or to schedule a visit call or text The Kormendy Trott Team at 1 (800) 617-0090 today.
- Property ID: 101261431
- Baths: 2 (Full: 1 3/4: 0 1/2: 1 Other: 0)
- Fireplaces: 1
- Living Area: 1,162 Square Feet
- Association Fee Frequency: Monthly
- Elementary School: Robert Baldwin and Holy Rosary
- Style: Condominium
- Status: Sold
- Parking Type Description: 1 car
- Estimated Annual Taxes: $1,668
- High School: Craig Kielburger and Bishop Reding
- Neighbourhood: Dorset Park
- Beds: 3
- Storeys: 2
- New Construction: No
- Association Fee: $320
- Middle School: W.I. Dick