Unique townhome is a must see! Milton Real Estate - 21 McLaughlin Ave21 McLaughlin Ave -
Open concept living
The moment you walk into 21 McLaughlin, you'll be pulled into the beautiful open space with soaring ceilings. There are several things we absolutely love about this house... We thought it's pretty great that the Kitchen, dining and living areas are completely open and unobstructed. A beautiful fireplace and hardwood floors make it a really warm and inviting area. You'll easily be able to picture yourself enjoying time with family and friends here.
Master fit for a King
Entering the Master bedroom through the double doors, you'll notice the room is big enough for a King bed and the large walk-in closet and ensuite with deep soaker corner tub, provide a sense of space and relaxation.
Builder finished basement
Recreational space was smartly designed and built by the builder, North Star homes. Theatre room, games room, kids play area, home office or additional living space would all be some great ideas in this wonderfully finished basement. We love the fact there's ample storage for all your seasonal items and clutter plus a fabulous cold cellar.. wine cellar or food pantry anyone? This is truly a great space and making this home nearly 1900 square feet of finished living space!
Extra deep lot
If you like entertaining outdoors, you're in luck here. The property is over 105' deep! This is at least 15' deeper than most detached homes, making it a perfect spot for a deck or patio and still have lots of grass and garden area. It's very rare that you can get this in a Townhome.
Want a great location?
You'll never want to leave this community. 21 McLaughlin is just steps to;
- Milton Marketplace (24hr Sobey's extra)
- Derry Heights (Tim Hortons, Shoppers Drug Mart)
- Milton Hospital (Under massive expansion)
- Sunny Mount Park (Playgrounds with splash pad, basketball courts, leash free dog park, walking trails)
- Catholic and Public Schools (Anne J. MacAruthur, St. Benedict, Jean Vanier SS, Milton District SS).?
For details or to schedule a showing, call the KormendyTrott Team today
Are you considering to buy or sell a home in Milton?
- ID: 30542860
- Year Built: 2013
- Status: Sold
- Parking Type Description: 2 cars
- Estimated Annual Taxes: $2,711
- Property ID: 101187457
- Beds: 3
- Storeys: 2
- New Construction: No
- Neighbourhood: Willmott / Hawthorne Village on the Park
- Style: Residential
- Baths: 3 (Full: 2 3/4: 0 1/2: 1 Other: 0)
- Fireplaces: 1
- Living Area: 1,891 Square Feet