SOLD $33,000 OVER ASKING!!! Executive Condo in Popular Huron Villiage234G Rachel Crescent -
Welcome to this beautifully appointed open concept 2 bedroom unit in Huron Landing! This stylish unit is perfect for first time buyers, downsizers or is a fantastic property to add to your rental portfolio.
It comes fully upgraded with Granite countertops, centre island in the kitchen, laminate floors, top quality broadloom in the master, air conditioning and much more. Approximately 1,000 square feet plus a private outdoor patio that is perfect for those warm summer nights.
Low condo fee of only $125/month includes building insurance, common elements, exterior maintenance, parking (one space). Painted in warm neutral colours. Nothing to do here, but move in. Minutes to all amenities.
- ID: 30561389
- Year Built: 2014
- Status: Sold
- Parking Type Description: Private 1 car
- Estimated Annual Taxes: $2,150
- County: Waterloo
- Neighbourhood: Huron Park
- Property ID: 101215336
- Beds: 2
- Total Rooms: 5
- New Construction: No
- Association Fee: $125
- High School: St. Marys Huron Heights
- School District: Waterloo Catholic District School Board,Waterloo R
- Style: Bungalow
- Baths: 1 (Full: 1 3/4: 0 1/2: 0 Other: 0)
- Storeys: 1
- Living Area: 999 Square Feet
- Association Fee Frequency: Monthly
- Elementary School: Our Lady of Grace Jean Steckl Public