Here are 21 reasons I chose CENTURY 21 Miller:
1. Top-notch, second to none training program. I am passionate about learning the business well so that success will follow and CENTURY 21 Miller has the tools to enable my success
2 CENTURY 21 is also a successful regional, provincial, national and global brand in the real estate industry. Our Oakville office is #4 in Canada (by production 2012)!!!
4. I am happy to offer great rewards to clients such as the AirMiles program
5. Oakville is a community I am both proud and excited to be part of
6. OMDREB (The Oakville, Milton & District Real Estate Board) has an array of property price-points, from rents/leases to multi-million dollar estates. This allows for variety and growth opportunity
7. My first impression in the office was a very positive, comfortable experience. The front desk staff made me feel at home immediately
8. The initial CENTURY 21 Miller presentation was very professional and informative. It made me want to sign up that day!
9. I think black, white and gold colours are sharp, professional and modern
10. The Client Connect program is a tool that will enable my success in this business
11. The personal website set up & maintenance was also a big asset to me as it will help make managing my website much easier than if I had to start on my own from scratch
12. My research on the Oakville office and CENTURY 21 turned up nothing but glowing testimonials and reviews
13. A good friend introduced me to the office based on another friend's success with CENTURY 21 Miller in a short amount of time
14. Charity and community involvement is a huge factor for me. Being involved with Kids To Camp and other charity events are strong factors in my decision
15. Easy blogging. I enjoy writing and blogging will be really great with the CRM program
16. Marketing opportunities with clients, potential clients/customers will be fairly easy and straightforward
17. Rewards and incentives for sales reps/brokers
18. Seeing the genuine passion about CENTURY 21 Miller from Sheena Curran in our first meeting
19. The support and guidance to help initial and future deals be successful from offer through to closing
20. Support before licensing and guidance with becoming licensed
21. Oakville has such a strong and positive sense of community it is a place I am happy to have as home base
With an Interior Design and Real Estate Investment background, coupled with my High Performance Sport background in Synchronized Swimming, I love working with people and real estate is a passion of mine. Helping people to find happiness in their home is my goal and I know that CENTURY 21 Miller will provide me with the skills, knowledge and guidance I need to ensure I attain this goal with each and every real estate transaction I have the privilege to be part of.
Welcome to our team of exceptional real estate professionals.
Our real estate career program works because we provide exceptional real estate career training and support Read more...
Take the real estate aptitude test www.careersinrealestate.ca