- Building For Sale! Many members of the Rainy River District community have been inside the retail space of this well built building on Scott Street.
- Since 1947 Brockie's has been a benchmark in our town. However, what lies beyond the former front retail space is just as impressive as the jewelry that was once showcased.
- The building has SECOND entrance off of Scott St (and access from the back alley) that his rented out to the Ontario Public Service Employee Union Membership Centre.
- This second potential retail space has a large board room, filing room, office and 2 pce washroom.
- There are 2 electrical panels and separate meters servicing the 2 sides of the building.
- Each side is heated with their own new forced air gas furnace.
- New hot water tank.
- The building also has a full basement with his and her restrooms and TONS of storage space.
- Parking for 3 vehicles in the rear.
- Excellent location in the heart of downtown Fort Frances, just next to the Newly Developed Market Square.
- For a private viewing, call today!
- ID: TB182211
- Year Built: 1947
- Parking Type Description: Other 3 cars
- Lot Size: 25' x 145'
- Property ID: 101341602
- Baths: 3 (Full: 0 3/4: 0 1/2: 0 Other: 3)
- New Construction: No
- Estimated Annual Taxes: $6,800
- Style: Retail
- Status: Sold on 8/10/2018
- Living Area: 880 Square Feet
- Neighbourhood: Fort Frances
Access Municipal Road
Basement Full Basement
Business Type Retail
Driveway Details Rear, Asphalt
Exterior Finish Vinyl, Brick, Asbestos Siding
Foundation Poured Concrete
Heating Source Natural Gas
Heating Type Forced Air
Property Features Wheelchair Access, Store Front, Security System, Parking, Office Space, Chattels Included, Basement, Air Conditioning
Roof Type Asphalt
Services Available Telephone, Street Lights, Natural Gas, Hydro, High Speed Internet
Type Comm Building
Water/Well Municipal Water
Waterfront Y/N No
Listed By Wanda Huitikka-Wipf of CENTURY 21 Northern Choice Realty Ltd., Brokerage*