In the enchanting setting of the Laurentians, is this charming 4 season property on large wooded lot of 93847 sf. On sale all furnished! Ideal for enjoying festivals, outdoor activities, the public market of Lac Masson or just to admire the splendor of panoramic landscapes.
The first floor is open concept with wooden ceiling and exposed beams, giving you a nice warm, friendly and very bright space because many large windows. You will find a dining room leading to the back balcony, a fully equipped kitchen and island, and an adjacent living room. Large bathroom with separate shower. Floor covering is floating floor and ceramic. Ceilings height 9'9 ''.
Upstairs you will find 2 bedrooms and a large bathroom with clawfoot bath. Beautiful pine hardwood floor covering. Attic ceilings bringing a beautiful character to these rooms. At the end of the staircase, beautiful space with skylight to make it your office or reading area.
On the ground floor you will find a large semi-finished family room with ceramic floor and ceiling height of 8'0''. Ideal for use as a playroom, family room, or additional bedroom. Separate entrance. Laundry corner with washer and dryer.
- Balcony 10x35 ft
- Balcony 4x35 ft
- Balcony 6x35 ft
- Shed 16x10 ft
Itinerary (accessible all year round)
- Highway 15 N
- Take exit 69
- Continue on QC-370 E. (9.4 km)
- Turn right on Rue du Lac Piché (1.7 km)
- Lac-Masson Public Market: Fridays 3-7 pm (12/07 - 27/09);
- Festivals: Boating Festival, Annual Grand Bazaar, Neighbors' Day, Green Day, National Day, Poetry and Music, and Festival Nuits Blues Laurentides;
- Summer: golf, water activities (municipal landing), swimming (municipal beach), cycling (Linear Park Le P'tit Train du Nord, and Aerobic Corridor Park), fishing, tennis, and equestrian activities (Parc Cavaland);
- Winter: snowmobile, hockey, snowshoeing, cross-country skiing (Aerobic Corridor Park), and large skating rink on Lake Masson.
All furniture, electric fireplace, appliances (dishwashers, microwave, 2 refrigerators, stove, washer and dryer), water softener, cabin 16'x10 'at the top of the mountain.
All personal belongings, frames and decorative items, electronic devices.
- ID: 16861550
- Year Built: 1991
- Status: Active
- Building Size: 20 x 27 ft
- Lot Size: 164x610
- Property ID: 101411933
- Beds: 2
- Total Rooms: 9
- Living Area: 948 Square Feet
- Style: Two or More Storey
- Baths: 2 (Full: 2 3/4: 0 1/2: 0 Other: 0)
- New Construction: No
- Lot Area: 93,847.00 Square Feet
- Year: 2018
- Lot: $30,600
- Building: $78,300
- Total: $108,900
- Municipal: $1,165
- School: $58 (2018)
- Total: $1,223
- Energy: $1,970
- Total: $1,970