* Very large living room open on the dining room with
propane gas fireplace + connection for the outdoor BBQ.
* Very functional kitchen.
* Two bedrooms upstairs with possibility to create two
other easily in the basement.
* In the basement, huge family room + game room + lots of
storage in the laundry room, furnace room and cold room.
* Large 14 'x 14' covered patio with mosquito net blinds
and ceiling fan + spa.
* 10 'cedar hedge offering a very private yard lined with
* House located on a small street in a quiet area near the
Guzzo cinema, schools, hospital, clinic, grocery store,
pharmacy, children's recreation park, restaurants.
* 3 minutes walk to public transportation to Panama
terminus, 5 minutes walk to Bl. Taschereau and 18 minutes
walk to Charles Lemoyne Hospital.
Large parking for 4 cars, asphalted and a paved side
parking for trailer, boat, motorized, trailer, etc.
Nature lovers will be well served!
Light fixtures, blinds, curtains, rods, appliances, alarm system, central vacuum and accessories, open garage doors, spa, cabanon
Decorations of windows in dining room and bathroom
- ID: 9066483
- Year Built: 1997
- Status: Active
- New Construction: No
- Lot Area: 8,807.00 Square Feet
- Property ID: 101386671
- Beds: 2
- Total Rooms: 12
- Building Size: 56 x 37.50 ft
- Lot Size: 96x90
- Style: Bungalow
- Baths: 1 (Full: 1 3/4: 0 1/2: 0 Other: 0)
- Storeys: 0
- Living Area: 1,530 Square Feet
- Neighbourhood: Greenfield Park
- Year: 2019
- Lot: $237,300
- Building: $297,500
- Total: $534,800
- Municipal: $4,870 (2019)
- School: $928 (2019)
- Total: $5,798