Property Search HELP
How to SEARCH for a property:
- Click on “Properties for Sale” on left sidebar
- At the top middle of the screen, click on min price and enter your minimum price, then click on max price and enter your maximum price of your search. You can do the same thing with the min and max amount of bathrooms you would like. Also in the same area you can select the “Advanced Search Options”. This will give you further options to choose from.
- On the map, hold the right mouse button and drag your mouse, creating a box around the area you would like to concentrate search. Example: create a box around the Castlegar area and only listing in that area will be shown. If you hold down the left mouse button, you will be able to move the entire map around so you can move the map to a specific area, then zoom in with by holding the right mouse button.
- At the top right of the map there are three boxes labeled “Map”, “Satellite” and “Terrain”. You can click on either of these to change the view of the map. If you click on “Satellite” the map view will change to a Satellite image and as you zoom in further, you will be able to see all of the names of the streets
- If you would like to “reset” your search criteria and start over, press the “Reset Search” button at the top right area above the map.
- If you place your mouse curser over the property information on the left side of the screen, it will automatically show you where the property is located on the map
- If at any time you would like to go back to the main page of the website, click on the Century 21 logo at the top left of your screen.
Getting detailed information on a property:
- Once you have found a property you would like further information on, click on the property information (left side of the website screen). This will bring up a brief property summary. If you would like further, detailed information, click on the “View Property Details” button located under the main listing photo. This will take you to the detailed property information page.
- Note that at the top left of the screen there are a number of buttons including “Mortgage Calculator”, Print Brochures”, “Maps and directions”, etc… These are further options for detailed information for this specific listing.
- You can click on each photo to view or you can press the right and left arrow at the side of the photos to scroll through each and every photo. There will also be a button at the top right of the photos called “Launch Fullscreen Photo Tour – Showcase 21”. This will show you all 21 photos of the property in full screen mode and with high-resolution photos. To exit the photo tour at any time, just press the “ESC” button at the top left on your computer keyboard.
- To go back to the search screen that you were at previously, scroll down to the bottom of the page, click “Back to Search” at the bottom left of the screen.
IF AT ANYTIME YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLES WITH OUR WEBSITE, PLEASE CALL US TOLL FREE AT 1-877-930-4600.
Your business if VERY important to us and we appreciate your business and feedback. We want to ensure your real estate experience with Century 21 Mountainview Realty is the best real estate experience you have ever had.