More About Murray
With over 25 years of real estate experience, I am proud of my reputation for providing the highest level of service to my clients. I have a demonstrated track record of success as one of the top ranked individuals in the Century 21 system and the Toronto Real Estate Board. I am proud that my clients come back again and again and happily refer their friends and relatives to me.
My passion for becoming a professional realtor surfaced in 1985 when I was the Manager of Domestic and International relocation for IBM Canada. This experience exposed me to the workings of the real estate industry and more importantly, how the industry served the needs of their clients. Selling or buying a house and moving your family can be very stressful. Helping families maneuver through this process successfully was very rewarding and something I felt a growing passion to do as a realtor on a full time basis. After 25 years, I feel the same way today. I've had the opportunity to work with hundreds of clients from different walks of life with a variety of housing objectives, and still get a great deal of satisfaction from doing the "right" deal and creating a "referable experience". I am proud that my clients come back again and again, and happily refer their friends and relatives to me. They know that I listen to their needs and that I care about the outcome. Clients often refer to me as their "realtor for life".
- To LISTEN to your unique needs and desires
- To put my years of negotiating experience to work for you to ensure that you obtain the highest possible return on your real estate investment
- To provide you with the insight and information necessary for you to make educated decisions that are right for YOU without pressure
- To be attentive to all of the details to ensure a smooth, worry-free transaction
- To provide you with my devoted, personal attention
- ...to be YOUR REALTOR FOR LIFE!
Over 25 years of industry experience
Consistent award winning production
- Recipient of the CENTURION, Double CENTURION, Grand CENTURION and CENTURION Hall of Fame awards. The CENTURION award is earned through outstanding real estate knowledge, excellent marketing skills and dedication to client service. It is reserved for those who prominently rank as leader within the top 2% of the Century 21 sales force.
I sell virtually every listing that I acquire
I have always believed it is important for me as a parent and businessman, to participate in helping to make the City of Markham an even better place to live.
Over the years, I have participated or contributed to many organizations or community sponsored activities including:
- Markham Arts Council
- The Annual Homes for the Holidays Tour of Homes in Support of the Varley-McKay Art Foundation, York Region Breast Cancer Friends and The Markham-Stouffville Hospital Foundation
- Rouge Valley Health System Foundation
- Easter Seals
- Markham Baseball, Basketball and Hockey Associations
- Public and High School clubs and events
- The Salvation Army "Gateway"
My Keys To Success
- I strive for continuous innovation that prompts leads and invites enquiries - this is enhanced by the latest technology and it facilitates the integral needs of my buyers and sellers.
- I help you to prepare your home for sale and create the best impact on the selling price of your home.
- I have an extensive database of buyers and sellers by providing an unmatched level of service that guarantees referrals from past clients, their friends, family and industry associates.
- I have national and international referral connections and provide unsurpassed exposure through a multitude of media services.
- I instil confidence through integrity and clear communication.