A fire broke out this morning at the corner of Hiawatha and Talbot Street. Fire officials confirm that some garbage bags in the doorway of the building were set ablaze.
The fire extended through the glass door and into the ceiling area. Crews put the fire out and cleared teh buiding of smoke. The investigation is now in the hands of the St.Thomas Police Department. No injuries were reported.
Buying or Selling find your new home at - www.c21network.ca or Call Your Local Century 21 Office 519-633-5900