Programs and Services for Newcomers

Newcomer Information Centres (NICs)           

Immigrant-serving agencies

Language Training

click on Education and then English as a Second Language (ESL)

General Services or call 211 (available in several communities)

Getting Started In Ontario?

First Days


Public Transit or call your local municipality

Documents required for a Social Insurance Number (SIN)

Education in Ontario

General information

click on Education, the Newcomers' Guide to Education


There are no comments

Thank you! Your comment has been submitted and is awaiting approval.