Broker of Record
CENTURY 21 Heritage House Ltd., Brokerage*
- 865 Dundas Street
Woodstock, ON N4S 1G8
Welcome to my Website
At Century21 Heritage House Ltd. it is our goal to provide an environment and set of tools which will allow all our real estate professionals to focus all their energy on the needs of their clients and provide them with the knowledge and power of our collective abilities to make their real estate transaction the safest and best experience it can be.
Our Mission is to provide our clients with the best possible Real Estate Service. We treat our clients with the care, respect and honesty with which we would expect to be treated ourselves.
Our actions and advice to our clients are always driven by their best interests and governed by the knowledge that we will be in the Real Estate Business for years to come and that we are creating a lifelong Real Estate Agent/Client releationship.
Reason's to Join the Century21 System
Nick emigrated to Canada with his family shortly before his second birthday in 1967. As was common in those days, Nick's father worked very hard at Timberjack as a welder and his mother at Harvey Woods until their retirment to provide opportunities for thier children.
Most Recognized, Most Respected Brand!
Nick has been playing sports from a young age and coaching local boys and girls soccer and hockey for years.
Nick partnered with Fran Wicklum in 2002 to provide their combined clients with the best, most caring real estate services they could. Together they individually reached Centurian level production.
In 2009 they added Franco Castellucci and reached Centurian Team level production.
In the same year Nick became Broker of Record of Century21 Heritage House Ltd..
In July 2012 upon the retirement of founder and long term General Manager Michael Slager, Nick left the sales floor to take over the daily management duties of the operation.
Nick spent almost 10 years serving clients in the electrtical/electronic industry before joining Century 21 in 1996. Nick has been helping people buy and sell homes in Woodstock and area ever since. Nick has chaired both the Education Committee and the PAC Committee for the Woodstock-Ingersoll District Real Estate Board. Nick has served as a Director of the Board for several years as well as President and Past President of the Woodstock & Ingersoll District Real Estate Board. Nick is experienced in New and Resale, Residential, Condominiums, Commercial and Income Properties.
- outstanding service should never be taken for granted. Just wanted to take a moment to let you both know just how much we appreciated the skill, dedication and professionalism you brought to our endeavor...
- thank you for all you have done for us during a somewhat difficult time. All has worked out well, we are grateful for your efforts...
- many sincere thanks for doing such a fine job and going beyond the call of duty. There should be more honest and positive agents like you. We'll miss you folks...
- during my life so far, I have encountered many people who go that extra mile. I'm proud to say you are one of them...
- your expertise and caring manner were a predominate part for me purchasing the property. It all went together for a real enjoyable and exciting time...
- your kindness has been sincerely appreciated. You are very honest, hardworking and the best agent in town. We couldn't be happier with all you have done for us...
- our family would like to thank you very much for your hard work and dedication in making it possible for us to find a home that best suits our wants and needs...
- thank you for finding the house for us, we are really enjoying it..
CENTURY 21® Awards* CENTURY 21 Awards Criteria
- 2009 - Masters Silver
- 2008 - Masters Diamond
- 2007 - Masters Ruby
- 2006 - CENTURION® Producer
- 2005 - CENTURION® Producer
- 2004 - CENTURION® Producer
- 2003 - CENTURION® Producer
- 2002 - Masters Emerald
- 2001 - Masters Silver
- 2000 - Masters Club
- 1997 - Masters Silver Club
- Canadian Management Academy