CENTURY 21 People's Choice Realty Inc., Brokerage*
- 120 Matheson Blvd E, Units # 103, 104 &
Mississauga, ON L4Z 1X1
Welcome to my website
CENTURY 21® Multi Award Winner. Dealing in Residential, Commercial & Investment Properties. Focusing on Hotels & Motels in Ontario.
- Outstanding Achievement Award of Excellence for YEAR 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 (Century 21 Canada)
- Masters Silver Award 2013 (Century 21 Canada), Silver Award 2013 (Century 21 People's Choice)
- Silver Award 2014 (Century 21 People's Choice)
- Diamond Award 2015 (Century 21 People's Choice)
- Pacesetter Platinum Award 2015 (Century 21 Canada)
- Masters Emerald Award 2015 (Century 21 Canada)
As a CENTURY 21® Real Estate professional, I am dedicated to providing you with the highest quality service possible. My personal knowledge of the local Real Estate market is combined with the power of the CENTURY 21 brand - the most recognized name in Real Estate today.
Direct Contact: NIRAJ PANCHOLI
Cell: 647-866-2790 Email: email@example.com
COMMERCIAL - MOTELS & BUSINESSES
RESIDENTIAL - HOUSES & CONDOS
SELLERS: Sell in 30 DAYS or get $2000*
- Listing on MLS same day with pictures & virtual tour. Full real estate services.
Listing price strategies to get the highest possible price & quick sale through statastics & CMA.
- Professional Home Staging, Virtual Tour and Open House until sold.
- Extensive advertising in newspapers, real estate magazines & internet marketing.
- Day to day update on your listing & update on your neighbourhood listing or sold.
- Call for FREE market valuation of your house. Confidential & No obligation at all.
BUYERS: Special Deals for First Time Buyers*
Special incentive packages for qualified first time buyers.
Quick and hassle free Mortgage approval with lowest possible rate.
Arrangement of Professional Home Inspector and Real Estate Lawyer for timely Closing.
- Assisting throughout the transaction from house searching to successful closing.
Current Market Information
Good To Know:
1) Current Mortgage Interest Rate / Prime Rate = 2.70%
2) Every $10,000 of loan = Approx. $47.32 monthly mortgage payment @ 3% interest rate and 25 years of amortization. For full list of monthly mortgage rates, click on link at top left.
3) First Time Home Buyer will qualify for Land Transfer Tax Rebate max $2000 for Provincial and max $3725 for City of Toronto.
4) Closing Cost = Normally 1.5% to 2% of property value (closing cost including but not limited to Land Transfer Tax, Lawyer’s Fee, Title search & registration charges, CHMC Registration & Tax, and other Legal applicable fees)
5) Minimum fund require = about 7% of property value (5% down + 2% closing cost), Bank or Lender may ask to provide 90 days saving history as proof. (3 months statement, RRSP, GIC cert etc.)
6) Click on the links (left side of this page) to calculate mortgage affordability, to know applicable schools & their ranking, to change address etc.
7) IMPORTANT: Mortgage commitment (mortgage approval for financing condition waiver) does not mean that it is guaranteed to release the fund by bank or lender on closing date. You should know the rules & requirement of banks or lenders to avoid last minute frustration such as rejection of mortgage or delay in closing. Please call for detail.
Buying or Selling home is not as easy as it sounds. It involves many matters & historical facts which only registered real estate agents have an accesses to find ....
- Comparative Market Analysis to decide correct price for Buying or Selling
- List to Sold Price Ratio & Statistic for particular neighborhood or street
- Sold history of particular house
- Agreement of Purchase and Sale with clauses & conditions / Legal documents
- Financing / Mortgage
- Home Inspection / Home Staging
- Lawyer / Legal matters
- Property Appraisal
We have a Professional and Experience team of Mortgage Brokers, Certified Home Inspectors, Real Estate Lawyers to assist you through out the Real Estate Transaction. I can assist you in all matters related to Buying or Selling your home.
Well begun is half done: Planning of Mortgage approval well in advance is the first step to find the most suitable house as per your requirements and within your affordability. Call for quick mortgage approval with lowest possible rate.
MY EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND
Mechanical Engineer from Ahmedabad, India.
Certified Quality Technician - American Society of Quality (ASQ-CQT) from Toronto, Canada.
Licenced Real Estate Salesperson - OREA, Toronto, Canada
- TREB (Toronto Real Estate Board),
- OREA (Ontario Real Estate Association),
- CREA (Canadian Real Estate Association),
- OACETT (The Ontario Association of Certified Engineering Technicians and Technologists),
- ASQ (American Society of Quality)
Being a Quality Professional I understand and experienced the importance of Quality services for the Customer satisfaction. I firmly believe that it plays a vital role in every Business for it's Success.
Thank you for your time
Thank you very much for spending your precious time to visit my website.
I hope you have gained some useful information here, if not please feel free to call or email me and I will gladly provide all require information to you.
Please visit again in near future for updated information. Once again,Thanks a lot.
Wishing you all the best for buying or selling a property. Happy buying & selling.
*Call me to set up an appointment to meet in person and discuss in detail for deals & offers.
Niraj Pancholi, REALTOR ...... working for Buyers & Sellers in their best interest with 100% focus, professionalism, dedication and honesty.
Available Any Day, Any Time, 24 x 7 ...... to serve you better.
Direct contact: 647-866-2790 .... Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lets have an opportunity to meet in person and understand each other's requirements ... Awaiting for your call !!!!
Communities & Properties
Toronto is the provincial capital of Ontario, and the largest city in Canada. It is located in Southern Ontario on the northwestern shore of Lake Ontario. ...
Brampton is the third-largest real estate hub in the Greater Toronto Area of Ontario, Canada and the seat of Peel Region. As of the 2006 census, ...
Mississauga, incorporated in 1968, is a city in Southern Ontario located in the Regional Municipality of Peel, and in the western part of the Greater Toronto ...
Markham is a town in the Regional Municipality of York, located in the Greater Toronto Area of Southern Ontario, Canada. Markham is the largest town and ...
The Town of Oakville is a beautiful lakeside town with a strong sense of history and community. Founded in 1857, with a current population of 182,520 ...