CENTURY 21 Dome Realty Inc.
- 4420 Albert Street
Regina, SK S4S 6B4
Full Service Commerical, Residential, and Farm Real Estate For Saskatchewan
On my website you will find all kinds of Real Estate information relevant to Regina and Saskatchewan. For the latest industry news that has caught my attention check out My Blog or follow one of my social media pages, if you're interested in buying or selling real estate visit the Client Resources section, also the property search on my website is connected to the entire Saskatchewan MLS(r) and your are able to view all residential, commercial, or farm properties that are for sale.
Why work with me? Well #1... I don’t expect your business, I want to earn it. My goal is retain all of my clients for life, not just for the duration of the transaction. That’s why you will find that I am willing to take the extra time to educate you about real estate and the market trends that affect it. I am never too busy to answer your questions or talk to you about your concerns. It doesn’t matter if it is before, during, or after the sale. I am not your typical agent who is a high pressure sales guy. I came to this industry from an extensive customer service background and will treat you with respect. I enjoy taking the extra time to educate my clients, friends, and family with what is REALLY happening in the market. Sharing knowledge is an important part of the way I do business. I am very passionate about what I do; I honestly do love real estate. That’s why I am involved and volunteer my time with various committees and task forces within the industry. To put it in other words, my business philosophy is to:
"Do Good Business For Good People"
Working with me you can expect personalized service from an expert, with local knowledge, and who is available for his clients. I look forward to the opportunity of working for you.
My working life started out, like many young adults, in the retail and service industries. Being in these environments and dealing with the public I quickly learned how to deliver great customer service. Which is simply: to listen, handle criticism, communicate effectively, and do what you promised to get the job done.
I was able to build on these experiences by moving into the administrative side of business. Both working for reputable companies and establishing one of my own. It was during this time that I was given the opportunity to execute, lead, and innovate on various work projects. When the opportunity to work in real estate presented itself, I went for it. It ended up being the perfect fit for me because it combines my professional goal of being self-employed and my personal values towards the importance of home.
Born and raised in Regina, Saskatchewan.
Regina has been home for the majority of my life. I'm proud to hang my hat here and know the city very well. Much of my family is from the Indian Head and Fort Qu'Appelle area. Consequently, I spent a lot of time growing up in and around the valley. I also know the valley and its lakes very well.
Real Estate Experience
I practice real estate in Regina, Fort Qu'Appelle, Indian Head, and the Echo Valley area. I have both personal and professional experience with single family homes, condos, investment properties, cottages, acreages, and commercial properties. I work with both property buyers and sellers, whether they are seasoned veterans or first timers.
Accurate as of January 2015.
- Real Estate as a Professional Career - 2010
- Residential Real Estate as a Professional Career - 2010
- CREATE 21 Canada - 2010
- Productivity Enhancement Process - 2011
- Commercial Real Estate as a Professional Career - 2012
- CENTURY 21 Global Referral Specialist - 2014
- Farm Real Estate as a Professional Career - 2014
- Real Estate Office Management and Brokerage - 2015
- Off-Grid Technology
- Local and Regional History
- Land Use Planning
- Sustainable Development
- Board Member for Development Appeals Board - City of Regina (2015-Present)
- Council Member for Commercial Division - Association of Regina REALTORS (2015-Present)
- Chairperson - Young Professionals Commitee - Association of Saskatchewan REALTORS (2013-Present)
- Task Force Member to revamp "Regina Real Estate Review" - Association of Regina REALTORS (2012)
- Young Professionals Committee Member - Association of Saskatchewan REALTORS (2011-Present)
- Education Committee Member - Association of Saskatchewan REALTORS (2011-Present)
- Citizen Circle Leader - Design Regina Campaign (2011)
- Steersman at Regina Dragon Boats Festival (2010, 2012)
- Easter Seals - Kids to Camp fundraiser (2010-Ongoing)