TROUT LAKE COTTAGES186 Trout Lake Road -
Located on pristine Trout Lake only 20 minutes North of Kenora this waterfront property includes a 1200 square foot 3 bedroom main cottage plus an 816 square foot 2 bedroom guest cottage. The lot features 186 feet of water frontage, a west exposure, sand beach and terraced levels to the waterfront. The 66-foot shoreline reserve is owned. Extras include a 10 x 20 floating dock, 22 x 24 detached garage, sundeck off the living room and 4 storage sheds. Being located in the unincorporated area taxes are very affordable. Fireplace is not certified. Heating system is oil and wood combination. Neither have been, nor will be inspected or certified. The cottage was used as a year-round home until 2007 and only as a seasonal residence since then.
- Taxes: $865.08 in 2019
- Electrical: 200 amp breaker system.
- Services: Seasonal water system, Septic field est. 1978, 200 amp electrical service.
- Chattels included: All furnishings, appliances and other items currently on site
- Excluded: 9.9 mercury trolling motor, tools in wood floor garage stall.
- ID: TB192005
- Beds: 3
- Total Rooms: 8
- Living Area: 1,218 Square Feet
- Neighbourhood: Rural Waterfront
- Property ID: 101417329
- Baths: 1 (Full: 1 3/4: 0 1/2: 0 Other: 0)
- Parking Type Description: Garage 2 cars
- Lot Area: 0.86 Acres
- Body of Water: Trout Lake
- Style: Bungalow
- Status: Active
- New Construction: No
- Estimated Annual Taxes: $865