Whitefish Bay in Sioux Narrows38 Johnson Road -
This cozy and charming year round home or cottage is located on Whitefish Bay, Lake of the Woods, within walking distance of downtown Sioux Narrows. The view of the bay and Sioux Narrows bridge is exceptional. This home has been loved and enjoyed by the same family for the past 63 years!
- 0.77 acre, patent land, gently sloping from the road to the deep water rock shoreline, partially landscaped, spacious grassed yard
- Mature tree coverage lends to very nice privacy in this desirable summer resort location
- Low profile, north exposure
- An estimated 100+ feet of smooth rock shoreline, the 66' shore reserve is crown owned
- 330' along the west boundary, 258' along the east boundary, 85' across the rear
- 1,020 s/f year round home or cottage (circa 1955) featuring 3-bedrooms, 4-pce bath, galley kitchen, dining room and living room
- Wrap around decks on the north, south and east sides
- Constructed on a concrete foundation on bedrock. Utilities are housed in the basement. New shingles installed in 2015
- 16' x 24' detached single car garage
- Amenities include year round road access, buried hydro; 100-amp service, baseboard electric heat, main floor laundry, central vac, lake-drawn water system w/filtration, UV light & heat trace, septic & grey water, hard-line telephone, satellite TV. High-speed internet available. Home is ducted for forced air heat/ac.
- Chattels included; Fridge, stove, washer, dryer
- Zoned Rural Residential, 2018 taxes $2,574.41
- Ontario land transfer tax on $399,000 is $4,460.00
Call today for an appointment to view.
- ID: TB191482
- Beds: 3
- Parking Type Description: Detached 1 car
- Lot Size: 100' x 258'
- Body of Water: Whitefish Bay, Lake of the Woods
- Property ID: 101409150
- Baths: 1 (Full: 1 3/4: 0 1/2: 0 Other: 0)
- New Construction: No
- Estimated Annual Taxes: $2,574
- Style: Bungalow
- Status: Active
- Living Area: 1,020 Square Feet
- Neighbourhood: Sioux Narrows-Nestor Falls