Longpine Lake, IngolfLot 2 North Shore Fork -
Located less than 2-hours from Winnipeg on Longpine Lake at Ingolf. Enjoy cottage life on a desirable lake in unorganized territory with fewer building restrictions and low taxes!
- Approx. 0.43 of an acre, titled land, a medium profile property naturally landscaped property with junipers, rock outcrops, jack pine and fir trees
- 116 feet of rock shoreline, partially landscaped with large rock cobble, owned to high water
- South exposure offers all-day-sun
- 1,088 s/f cottage features an open design kitchen, dining room and living room plus 2-bedrooms, a 3-pce bath with oversize shower and laundry, a spacious sunroom and open decks on two sides. The wood stove and baseboard heat allow the current owner to enjoy the cottage year-round. Newer laminate flooring feels great on the feet!
The basement is currently used for storage and utilities. Bedroom(s) and a bath could be added.
- New asphalt shingles in 2015
- Fixed boat dock with swim ladder in very good condition
- Amenities include: year round road access, hydro, lake-drawn water system with heated water line, septic holding tank, hard-line telephone, satellite TV and internet
- Chattels: Fridge, stove, microwave, washer, dryer, window treatments, treadmill, misc. lumber
- Possession: Negotiable
- Zoned unorganized, 2018 taxes = $558.00
- Ontario Land transfer tax on $399,900 = $4,473.50
Area services & restaurants include the Ingolf Inn, Nite Hawk Cafe & Hi-Point Restaurant & Lounge
Viewing by appointment only please!
- ID: TB190608
- Beds: 2
- Parking Type Description: None 0 cars
- Lot Area: 0.43 Acres
- Neighbourhood: Rural Waterfront
- Property ID: 101333821
- Baths: 1 (Full: 1 3/4: 0 1/2: 0 Other: 0)
- New Construction: No
- Lot Size: 116' x 143'
- Body of Water: Longpine Lake
- Style: Bungalow
- Status: Active
- Living Area: 976 Square Feet
- Estimated Annual Taxes: $558