- Sprawling Brick Bungalow on quiet street close to all the downtown amenities.
- Front and back deck with lovely gardens and partially fenced yard.
- The main floor has hardwood floors throughout, 3 bedrooms, separate dining room and quaint diner style breakfast nook in the kitchen.
- Huge living room upstairs and downstairs!
- Terrific Sun Room off the Dining Room.
- Basement has a gas fireplace surrounded with built-in shelving and high ceilings.
- Large pool table area (included), 4th bedroom plus an office.
- The spacious bathroom in the basement has a fabulous tiled walk in shower with rain head!
- Come and see if this could be YOUR next place to call HOME.
- ID: TB191781
- Year Built: 1951
- Status: Active
- New Construction: No
- Estimated Annual Taxes: $2,947
- Property ID: 101413719
- Beds: 4
- Fireplaces: 1
- Living Area: 1,583 Square Feet
- Style: Bungalow
- Baths: 2 (Full: 2 3/4: 0 1/2: 0 Other: 0)
- Parking Type Description: None 0 cars
- Lot Size: 48' x 123.5'
Access Municipal Road
Basement FULL BASEMENT
Basement Finished Fully Finished
Exterior features Storage Shed, Fenced Yard, Deck
Foundation Poured Concrete
Heating Source Natural Gas
Interior features Rec Room, Hardwood Floors, Dining Room - Separate, Built-in Dishwasher, Air Exchanger
Roof Asphalt Shingle
Services Available Telephone, Street Lights, Natural Gas, Hydro, High Speed Internet, Garbage PickUp, Cable, Bus Service
Water/Well Municipal Water
Waterfront Y/N No
Bathroom 2 Basement 3 pce
Bedroom 4 Basement 11'5 x 14
Office Basement 10 x 12
Rec Room Basement 19 x 26
Bathroom 1 Main Floor 4 pce
Bedroom 2 Main Floor 12 x 10
Bedroom 3 Main Floor 11 x 10
Dining Room Main Floor 12 x 15
Kitchen Main Floor 14 x 12'5
Living Room Main Floor 16 x 22
Master Bedroom Main Floor 16'5 x 12
Sun Room Main Floor 9 x 12
Listed By Wanda Huitikka-Wipf of CENTURY 21 Northern Choice Realty Ltd., Brokerage*