- Top notch neighbourhood! 1/2 block to Robert Moore School, the Sportsplex, Lions Park and Library.
- Walking distance to St. Michaels School.
- This long time owner is downsizing and letting go of the beloved family home.
- This 3 bedroom, 1 bath bungalow has a huge garden and detached garage.
- Separate dining room and bright kitchen with wood cabinetry.
- New flooring in the spacious living room.
- Newer vinyl siding with Styrofoam insulation and house wrap underneath.
- Interior walls have been all gutted at some point throughout ownership and re-insulated and dry-walled.
- Attic insulated and shingles approx 10 years old.
- Forced air gas furnace.
- Many items included: Fridge, Stove, Washer, Dryer, 2 Chest freezers, portable dishwasher, Riding Lawnmower and push mower, 2 garden tillers and gardening tools!
- ID: TB190956
- Year Built: 1937
- Status: Active
- Living Area: 932 Square Feet
- Neighbourhood: Fort Frances
- Property ID: 101400349
- Beds: 3
- Parking Type Description: Detached 1 car
- Lot Size: 51.41
- Style: Bungalow
- Baths: 1 (Full: 1 3/4: 0 1/2: 0 Other: 0)
- New Construction: No
- Estimated Annual Taxes: $1,400
Access Municipal Road
Basement FULL BASEMENT
Basement Finished Unfinished
Driveway Details Gravel, Concrete
Garage Detached, 1 Car
Heating Forced Air
Heating Source Natural Gas
Interior Features Dining Room - Separate
Roof Asphalt Shingle
Services Available Telephone, Street Lights, Natural Gas, Hydro, High Speed Internet, Garbage PickUp, Cable, Bus Service
Water/Well Municipal Water
Waterfront Y/N No
Bathroom 1 Main Floor 4 pce
Bedroom 2 Main Floor 7'4 x 11'10
Bedroom 3 Main Floor 7'4 x 8'8
Dining Room Main Floor 11'8 x 8'10
Kitchen Main Floor 12 x 12'6
Living Room Main Floor 17'7 x 11'7
Master Bedroom Main Floor 10 x 8'8
Listed By Wanda Huitikka-Wipf of CENTURY 21 Northern Choice Realty Ltd., Brokerage*