Little Gem located just 10 minutes from downtown Kenora with water frontage on a small minnow lake named Fynn Lake. This home features a nice country setting with a 15 acre lot and 1056 house with 2 bedrooms 2 bathrooms, bonus loft space and an open concept floor plan!
Plenty of natural light throughout the living and dining room area, kitchen features stainless steel appliances and bright white kitchen cabinets. Living room has a vaulted ceiling, wood stove and patio doors to the back deck overlooking the lake.
Master bedroom with patio doors to back deck and 4pc ensuite with custom tile shower, composting toilet. The second bedroom has the washer and dryer tucked away into a closet. Large tiled entrance way with utility closet, storage closets and 3 pc bathroom with tiled shower.
Outside features plenty of space for parking and storage and a boardwalk down to the lake. Public boat launch on Black Sturgeon just minutes away.
- Taxes: Approx $3055 for 2018
- Possession: Can be immediate
- Heat: Propane Forced air furnace new in 2017
- Heat Costs: Average $150/month without woodstove
- Chattels Included: Stove, washer & dryer
- Services Include: Composting toilets, grey water pit, hauled water with 4500 litre cistern, hydro, propane heat.
- Electrical: 100 Amp Rental Items: Hot water tank
- Zoning: Rural
- ID: TB190763
- Year Built: 2011
- Status: Active
- Living Area: 1,056 Square Feet
- Neighbourhood: Rural
- Property ID: 101396122
- Beds: 2
- Parking Type Description: None 0 cars
- Lot Size: 734' x irregular
- Style: 1 1/2 Storey
- Baths: 2 (Full: 2 3/4: 0 1/2: 0 Other: 0)
- New Construction: No
- Estimated Annual Taxes: $3,055