- 1.99 Acres private Island adjacent to downtown Kenora, as close as it gets!
- 1366 sq. ft. cottage with 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom, double boat port, shed, septic and city of Kenora water (seasonal), 2 sunrooms, and wood stove.
- Boat port with room for two boats, crib foundation, dock shed, second dock on north side of the Island large storage shed could be used as a sleeping cabin Seasonal City of Kenora water, septic tank and field, 100 amp hydro, internet available, lake drawn water for sprinklers etc.
- This is the closest private island to downtown Kenora with town services just a short boat ride away!
- Come and have a look for yourself (by appointment) and realize the privacy this island also offers.
- The large old growth pines are absolutely breath taking.
- Experience 360 degrees of sun exposure or find a calm place out of the wind no matter what the weather is doing!
- Immediate possession available!
- ID: TB190006
- Beds: 2
- Parking Type Description: None 0 cars
- Lot Area: 1.99 Acres
- Neighbourhood: Lotw Water Access
- Property ID: 101237797
- Baths: 1 (Full: 1 3/4: 0 1/2: 0 Other: 0)
- New Construction: No
- Lot Size: 1075
- Body of Water: Kenora Bay, Lake of the Woods
- Style: Bungalow
- Status: Active
- Living Area: 1,366 Square Feet
- Estimated Annual Taxes: $5,805
Exterior Features Storage Shed, Patio, Dock, Deck
Heating Woodstove, Baseboard
Heating Source Wood, Electric
Interior Features Sunroom
Roof Asphalt Shingle
Services Available Hydro
Water/Well Municipal Water, Lake/River Intake
Waterfront Y/N Yes
Bedroom 2 Main Floor 11 x 9
Dining Room Main Floor 12 x 9
Kitchen Main Floor 11 x 9
Living Room Main Floor 19 x 13
Master Bedroom Main Floor 11 x 9
Listed By Donny Booth of CENTURY 21 Northern Choice Realty Ltd., Brokerage*