Spacious Family Home59 Amethyst Street -
Welcome to 59 Amethyst Street, a modern split level home with attached garage, fenced yard, a great open concept floor plan and upgraded windows which offer plenty of natural light throughout! This home is a must see and is guaranteed to check off all the boxes on your list!
The main floor features hardwood floors throughout the open concept living and dining room the perfect space for entertaining. A modern kitchen with ceramic tile, granite counter tops, pantry and patio door to the back deck and yard. There are 3 bedrooms on the main floor and 2 bathrooms, including a 3 piece ensuite, the master also has a new patio door leading to the back deck.
The lower level offers a mudroom, spacious rec room, separate laundry room, 4th bedroom and a 4 piece bathroom! This home does not lack storage with a large workshop and food storage closet in the basement.
Walking distance to schools, parks, bus stop, walking trails and downtown Kenora.
- Taxes: $3856 for 2019
- Possession: Mid June
- Heating: Natural Gas Forced Air Furnace, Central Air & HVAC $87/monthly on equal billing
- Hydro: approx $87 an month
- Chattels Included: Fridge, Stove, Washer, Dryer and all window coverings
- Excluded: Floating shelf in living room, shelves in kids bedroom
- Electrical: 200 amp electrical
- Upgrades include: Windows & Patio Doors(2018), Roof (2012), custom window treatments(2018)
- ID: TB190957
- Year Built: 1986
- Status: Active
- Living Area: 1,180 Square Feet
- Property ID: 101400350
- Beds: 4
- Parking Type Description: Garage 1 car
- Estimated Annual Taxes: $3,856
- Style: Bi-Level
- Baths: 3 (Full: 3 3/4: 0 1/2: 0 Other: 0)
- New Construction: No
- Neighbourhood: Amethyst/Cambrain/Minto