It's a nice welcome to the new homeowners, making the transition easier and leaving things in good standing by leaving items to have on hand for new homeowners.
- Owner’s manuals and warranties for appliances left in the house.
- Garage door opener.
- Extra sets of house keys.
- A list of local service providers — the best dry cleaner, yard service, plumber, etc.
- Code to the security alarm and phone number of the monitoring service if not discontinued.
- As a courtesy, you could provide numbers to the local utility companies.
- If it’s a condo, leave information on how to contact the condo board.