Shuswap & Okanagan Waterfront
The Okanagan and Shuswap is an amazing place to live and to recreate. I know as I live in the Regional District of North Okanagan, on the south end of Mara Lake.
I have experience in building on the waterfront, selling homes on the waterfront and helping buyers navigate through the process of investing on the waterfront. Please call me directly at 250-308-2928 to learn more about what I know and how I will work professionally and diligently for those who would like to sell their waterfront properties or those who are ready to invest on Okanagan Lake, Kalamalka Lake or Mara Lake.
- What's for sale? For a free list of waterfront properties for sale, please fill in the Request for Information on the left and let me know what lake, if you're looking for a house or condo and in what price range and I will email a list back to you.
- What was the Waterfront Market in the Okanagan and Shuswap like in 2015 and what can I expect in 2016? For information and sales statistics for, please fill out the Request for Information on the right with "Waterfront Market Stats" in the message line with the area you are interested in.
- From Alberta? Have you ever heard of the Property Transfer Tax in BC? On a $500,000 purchase the Property Transfer Tax will be $8,000. Click on the Property Transfer Tax tab for more information.
- Does the property you're buying have a valid Foreshore Lease in place for the dock? Have modifications to the dock been made since the lease was issued? If the modifications do not conform to the current guidelines, you'll need to know before you remove subjects so you can make an informed decision about whether or not it can get approved or if the dock needs further modifications in order to conform.
- What is the process for building a home on the waterfront?I have built an 11 unit condo development on Mara Lake and have worked with the Regional District, Department of Fisheries and Oceans Canada, Ministry of Lands & Forests, a Geotechnical Engineer, Land Surveyor and other professionals involved in the process for both myself and for purchasers. Please feel free to contact me to discuss this further if you are considering building on the waterfront as the guildelines change often and requirements / setbacks from ripirian areas are becoming more stringent.
- Marketing of your $800,000 + property will include professional wide-angle lens photos and and HD Video by Okanagan Media. This is a $1,200,000 property I represented on Okanagan Lake.
I look forward to an opportunity to talk with you about selling or investing in waterfront property.
CENTURY 21 Executives Realty Ltd.