CENTURY 21 Heritage Group Ltd., Brokerage*
- 16-7330 Yonge Street
Thornhill, ON L4J 7Y7
Welcome to Tim's Website
- More than 12 years experience in sales and client services.
- Recipient of several awards for leadership and outstanding achievements.
- Maintain a high degree of personal standard and conduct.
- Model of high level of client service awareness and salesmanship.
- Able to handle difficult and intense situations professionally.
- Passionate working with people and committed to achieve results.
Tim's Professional Background
I believe that the sound and extensive knowledge in real estate can enhance the ability and skills to serve clients and customers with a high standard of professionalism. Experience is supposed to be equally beneficial to the realtor and the clients.
If you plan to buy or sell real estate you will find in me your best partner to achieve your dreams.
Toronto is the city of a growing population. Thousands of new families come every year from different parts of the world. One of their biggest dreams is to have a house of their own and call Canada their new home. I went the same path many years ago. I have had the greatest pleasure to help hundreds of new families to go on the same path.
It will my utmost pleasure to help you too join our big group and give your family and yourself a meaningful goal.
- Bachelor of Arts-Graduated in 1996.
- Post-Graduate Certificate in Immigration Law from University of British Columbia and Seneca College. Graduated with Honors, 2005.
- Luxury homes
- First-time buyers
- Commercial properties
I love to travel. I like to see places and meet people and enrich my life experience. Europe is my favorite continent. I like to learn more about the history and civilisation. My favorite sports are basketball and soccer.
Personal and Family Background
My family is my biggest motivation. My elder son Andi is 17. He is a high school student. He is a very good student and an outstanding basketball player with his school. He plays for Ontario basketball Association too. My younger son Semi is 13. He is an excellent student in Willowdale French Immersion Program. He too plays basketball with his school. My wife Lubina is a Veterinarian Technician and studying to become e veterinary doctor. I love to travel especially to Europe where I can visit ancient towns and cities.