DID YOU KNOW?
You can use steel wool to:
- Fill a screw hole that has become too big for the screw. Stuff the hole with steel wool and re-insert the screw.
- Make an instant pin cushion. Stuff an old sock with steel wool and tie tightly for a pin cushion that will keep pins and needles rust free.
- Repel kitchen pests by placing steel wool around the pipes under the sink.
You can use nail polish remover to:
- Remove sticker residue from glass objects.
- Un-stick your fingers after a superglue mishap!
- Remove market and ink from appliances, glass and stainless steel.
You can use olive oil to:
- Revitalize leather shoes and baseball gloves.
- Clean greasy hands.
- Repel moles in the yard. Soak a cloth in olive oil and stuff it into the mole hole. Moles hate olive oil!
You can use cola to:
- Remove grease stains from the garage floor.
- Clear a sluggish drain.
- Loosen a bolt that is rusted on.
- Remove stubborn stains from the toilet. Pour in the cola and wait one hour before scrubbing.