For The Library, Cultural and
On Saturday June 8, 2013 join the community of Bradford West Gwillimbury at the Run For Bradford BWG. Run, jog or walk in support of the (BWG) Bradford West Gwillimbury Library, Cultural and Leisure Centre.
With two races in the morning a 5Km route commencing at 10:00 AM and a 3Km commencing at 11:45 AM participants should arrive early to park their vehicle and register (race day registration closes 30 minutes prior to each event). Registration can also be made in advance online at firstname.lastname@example.org until June 7th (use the form below) or In-person at the Snap Fitness (456 Holland St. W, # 3, Bradford, ON.) Tel: 905-775-9200
Registration form may be downloaded here [Download ]
*Registration fees are non-refundable & non-transferable
This idea for Run For Bradford BWG started out in 2010 when members of the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community in Bradford West Gwillimbury collecitively decided that this event would be a great way to bring the community together and raise funds to support the (BWG) Bradford West Gwillimbury Library, Cultural and Leisure Centre. The Run For Bradford BWG is endorsed by The Town of Bradford West Gwillimbury and its Mayor Doug White.
For more information please contact:
Run for Bradford (BWG)
AMJ – 3999 Sideroad 10
Bradford West Gwillimbury, Ontario
Telephone: 1-855-RUN4BWG (786-4294)
From the official website please note notices and disclaimers:
- Sorry, registration fees are non-refundable and non-transferable --- no exceptions.
- Transfer of registration from one event to another will incur a $10 administration fee, as well as the additional difference in registration fee price.
- No strollers, bikes or inline skates permitted at any time on race course. Strollers are permitted for 3km walk event only.
- Participating in a 3km Run/Walk or the 5km Run should be cleared with your family physician. If not sure, please check with your doctor. Be sure to have given proper attention to training, pre warm-up, post warm-up, nutrition, hydration, and weather conditions.
- Course and start times may be subject to change due to inclement weather or unforeseen circumstances. Organizers reserve the right to cancel any of the events if the safety of its participants or volunteers is at risk.