CENTURY 21 Capital Realty Inc., Brokerage*
- 851 Richmond Road
Ottawa, ON K2A 3X2
If you are interested in finding out how much your home is worth in today's Real Estate market, I can offer you a FREE consultation over the phone or in person, with no obligation! This will be a complete and confidential Market Analysis for your benefit, where you will find out:
- What your home could sell for
- What comparable homes have SOLD for in your neighbourhood
- What homes are currently listed for sale and their prices
If you would like to know all this information for yourself, call me at 613-564-0021 or email me at email@example.com
Spring Special Offer!
Selling your home with Patrick
What you can count on when you work with me:
- I will listen carefully to your needs to make sure I can mould my services to assure you the best possible experience when selling your home. I will work with you right from the time of signing all the way to closing.
- You can be guaranteed that I will never pressure you into a decision that is not in your best interests.
- You can count on me to give you an honest and practical consultation about your house and today's real estate market - what you must know about pricing not necessarily what you want to hear.
- You can expect to be treated as my top priority because your business is of utmost importance to me.
- You can count me being available to answer your questions and all your concerns.
- You can feel a level of comfort and trust because you can be assured that I am working diligently to get you the best price for your house in today's market.
- You can count on me for advice and follow up long after you have moved into your new home. I expect to be your realtor for life.
- I feel so confident you will be satisfied with the service I offer that I am prepared to give you our Century 21 Seller Service Pledge. If for any reason, you are not satisfied I will cancel our agreement.
Professional Knowledgeable Service
As a CENTURY 21 Real Estate professional, I am dedicated to providing you with the highest quality service possible. My personal knowledge of the local real estate market combined with the power of the CENTURY 21 brand - the most recognized name in real estate today will ensure you have a successful and professional experience.
Allow me to assist you in finding your dream home, in a neighbourhood that is right for you, and in the price range you want. I will coordinate your move and help ensure you have a smooth, worry-free transition! If you are selling your home, I have the expertise to help you get the fastest sale possible and at the best price, while taking care of all the details for you.
I look forward to having the opportunity of helping you with all your real estate needs!
Bachelor of Commerce with Honours in Marketing - University of Ottawa
I have been in the Ottawa area for over a quarter of a Century helping when I can make Ottawa even better!
Having volunteered for various events such as the H.O.P.E Summer Volleyball tournament and the Ottawa Dragon Boat Race Festival, it feels great to provide service the Ottawa region and assist anyone in their real estate needs.
- Buyer Representation
- Seller Representation
- Residential Sales
- Condominium Sales
Consistently ranking in the top 20 of the Mercer HR Consulting’s Worldwide Quality of Living Survey, Ottawa is one of the safest cities to live. ...
Kanata is a vibrant, fast growing suburban area of Ottawa with a population of approximately 74,000. Located in the west end of the city, it is home to ...
Gloucester was a city in eastern Ontario, Canada, on the Ottawa River and is now a suburb of and within the City of Ottawa. Gloucester Township was established ...
Located at the crossroads of Hwy. 15 and Hwy. 7, midway between the Nation’s Capital of Ottawa and the town of heritage Perth, is the ever-growing ...
Westboro is exciting vibrant neighbourhood bordered by the Ottawa River, Island Park and Woodroffe Avenue. The main street is pedestrian friendly ...
Britannia is a diverse west end neighbourhood close to the Ottawa River. Originally there were mostly cottages and summer homes. Now homes ...
Welcome to Bel Air Heights! Including multiple recreational centers, schools and churches, Bel Air Heights is one of the most family friendly neighbourhoods ...