December is always an exciting time of year with all the Christmas festivities. When you add in buying a home or planning to move in over the holidays you should be mindful of the business hours that impact your closing.
Below are the Christmas hours for Century 21 Advantage. Our hours are similar to many of the legal firms, banks, and other real estate firms. If you are looking to get in last minute to sign papers you may be experience some challenges. Planning is the order of the day.
Christmas Hours 2010 and New Years 2011
Will be open the following hours for Christmas:
- December 24 – closed (Friday)
- December 25 – closed (Saturday)
- December 26 – closed (Sunday)
- December 27 – closed (Monday)
- December 28 – closed (Tuesday)
- December 29 – open 8:30 – 4:30 (Wednesday)
- December 30 – open 8:30 – 4:30 (Thursday)
- December 31 – Open half day 8:30 – 12:00 noon (Friday)
- January 1 – closed (Saturday)
- January 2 – closed (Sunday)
- January 3 – closed (Monday)