CITY OF LONDON AFFORDABLE HOUSING PROGRAM

ATTENTION NEW HOME BUYERS...If you are a first time buyer with a household income not greater than $55,000 and you lack a down payment then this is the program for you!  The City Of London offers an interest free, forgiveable loan for your down payment and closing costs on homes up to $145,000!  This year's program provides for 8% for the purchase price towards the down payment and 2% for closing costs for a total of 10%~Funding is on a first come, first serve basis so don't delay.  Only 15-20 households will be assisted. 

Patti Blackburn

Patti Blackburn

Sales Representative
CENTURY 21 First Canadian Corp., Brokerage*
Contact Me

Blog

LIVE FOR TODAY
Read More