CENTURY 21 Sun Country Realty
- 644 Park Avenue PO Box 1179
Beausejour, MB R0E 0C0
Welcome to my Website
Thank you for stopping by my website. Buying or Selling Real Estate in Pinawa, Lac du Bonnet or the beautiful surrounding area? Let me help. You will be glad you did. I will do everything I can to make your real estate transaction as worry-free as possible for YOU while protecting YOUR interests.
Looking to Purchase? I would be happy to show you ANY property listed in the area so don't hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-854-8148 with some details on what you are looking for. I can provide you with current, relevant information on listed properties that might be of interest to you.
Are you Selling? You can count on my expertise in listing your property at the right price resulting in a timely sale. Your property will get maximum advertising exposure including its own website. Sound interesting? Call or e-mail email@example.com for a FREE market evaluation.
Specializing where life is good --- in Pinawa and the beautiful surrounding area.
- Residential Homes
- Vacation Cottages
- Building Lots
- Vacant land
Give me a call. You will be glad you did!
Pinawa! More than a Home......it's a Lifestyle!!
Life is good!
For more photos and information about the good life in Pinawa check out the Pinawa Life Newsletter http://www.pinawa.com/news_arc.htm
My husband and I had the good fortune of moving to Pinawa many years ago. We were brand new parents when we arrived here. Although it was hard to leave friends and family in Thunder Bay, Ontario, the natural beauty of Pinawa and the active, quality lifestyle confirmed we had made a good decision. This was a wonderful place to raise our family and now that it is just the two of us and our dog (and the deer), we continue to love living in this part of Manitoba and enjoy taking advantage of all that North Eastman has to offer.
- Secretary, Economics Dept., Lakehead University, Thunder Bay, ON
- Administrative Assistant, Atomic Energy of Canada Limited, Pinawa, MB
- Assistant to the Director, Economic Development Authority of Whiteshell, Pinawa
- Operations Support Specialist, Acetek Composites Inc., Winnipeg
I have been, and continue to be, an active member of many community organizations including:
- Executive Team Member - Pinawa Chamber of Commerce
- Board Member - Pinawa Public Library
- Co-Chairperson - Pinawa in Bloom
- Publicity Chair - Art in the Gardens Events
- Board Member - Pinawa Community Development Corp.
- Secretary - Pinawa Sailing and Rowing Club
- Secretary - Eastman Juried Art Exhibition
- Sponsorship Chair - Eastern Manitoba Concert Association
- Secretary - Pinawa Secondary School Advisory Board
- Chairperson -Pinawa School Age Day Care
- Motorcycles, MotoGP
- Classic cars
- Dogs & horses & every other animal
- My friends and family
- Meeting people
- Hillcrest High School, Thunder Bay, ON
- Confederation College, Thunder Bay, ON
- Real Estate as a Professional Career, MREA, Winnipeg, MB
- Real Property Law, MREA, Winnipeg, MB
- Principles of Appraisal, MREA, Winnipeg, MB
- MCE09, MCE10, MCE11, MCE 12 and MCE13 Realtor® Training
- Peak Producer Training
Ask me how to earn AIR MILES® reward miles when you buy or sell a home through me.