The New Brunswick Real Estate Association (NBREA) has adopted a new approach to show that the real estate profession and New Brunswick REALTORS care enough about the Quality of Life in our Province to activately work towards improving it. The approach is smmarized in five principles:
1. Ensuring Economic Vitality
2. Preserving the Environment
3. Protecting property owners
4. Building better communities
5. Providing housing opportunities
NBREA's goal is to incorporate the five principles into real estate board initiatives, member activities and greater public awareness.