CENTURY 21 Regal Realty Inc., Brokerage*
- 100-1291 Queen Street West
Toronto, ON M6K 1L6
Welcome to the 5 Star Service Plan
- People. This all starts by meeting in person. Coffee, beer, burgers etc. On me. Relationships are what I count, not transactions. Each move is as different as the DNA of the person moving. Before you ever sign with anyone, you should find out if you like & trust them or not. Finding this out AFTER you sign documents is very costly. I prefer to get to know you long before you ever buy or sell a property with me. Each move is so much more meaningful this way, I promise you. This element will always be the primary objective before I ever send you any listings or set up any viewings. Not negotiable.
- Pre-Qualifying. Whether its your first home or fifth OR your first rental, pre qualifying is a must. This could mean connecting you to a local mortgage professional or simply reviewing your financial documents. This is also not negotiable. I even require ID for any visitors to my grand openings for new listings.
- Perks. Here is where the game changers are when working with me. As part of helping you make the best move possible, you will have several sessions with a world class concierge. The same one who helps Mick Jagger when he is on tour. Also your listing will be featured on my podcast, the top result for Toronto real estate on Spotify. And also on Zillow. Plus, you also get a resort vacation certificate on closing when working with me as my thanks for your 5 Star Loyalty and your many referrals.
- Passion. Without this, we cannot proceed. Once we meet, my hope is to find out about what your passions are. Travel, fitness, reading, family, money etc. By sharing your goals with someone, you will become more accountable to them.
- Privacy. This is one you better read twice. On a daily basis, I see many posting on real estate pages on facebook about how their clients did this or that. In some cases, they are asking a group of strangers for advice about YOU. Rest assured, I dont do this. I am from a time (before facebook) where you didnt post every thought or opinion we had in our head. Privacy and confidentiality is paramount to the process of building trust. For me, this is guaranteed.