CENTURY 21 Leading Edge Realty Inc., Brokerage*
- 165 Main Street North
Markham, ON L3P 1Y2
Welcome to my Website
As a CENTURY 21® Real Estate professional, I am dedicated to providing you with the highest quality service possible. My personal knowledge of the local Real Estate market is combined with the power of the CENTURY 21 brand - the most recognized name in Real Estate today.
Let me assist you in finding your dream home, in a neighbourhood that is right for you, and in the price range you want. Or if you are interested in selling a property, I also have the expertise to help you get the fastest sale possible and at the best price.
Above all, I see you as an individual as opposed to just a client or customer. In addition, I also offer FREE professional home staging, FREE professional cleaning services and FREE no obligation professional Market Evaluation of the value of your property in today's market.
I look forward to the opportunity of working for you!
I am currently an Ontario certified teacher. I have been in the field of education for 7 years now and have learnt many valuable skills throughout my career teaching in both elementary and secondary schools.
Prior to getting into the teaching profession, I specialized in English Literature at the University of Toronto, St. George campus in downtown Toronto. Literature has always been a passion of mine since I was a little girl. The power of language and expression through words has always fascinated me.
- OCT, Ontario Certified Teacher
- Hon. B.A., Honours Bachelor of Arts, specializing in English Literature and Canadian History at the University of Toronto, St. George Campus in downtown Toronto
- B.Ed., Bachelor of Education
- Professional Home-Staging
- Professional Market Evaluation of the value of your home in today's market
- Professional print and web advertising
UNLOCK AN ESCAPE GIVEAWAY!!!!!
Unlock An Escape Giveaway - Contest Terms and Conditions
1. ELIGIBILITY AND PARTICIPATION.
- The “Unlock An Escape” contest (the “Contest”) is open to individuals residing in Canada only, excluding individuals residing in the province of Quebec, who have reached the age of majority in the province or territory in which they reside, who are an AIR MILES® Collector and who did not pay to use the internet specifically and exclusively for purposes of entering the Contest.
- The Contest is sponsored and managed by Century 21 Canada Limited Partnership (“C21 Canada”). LoyaltyOne, Inc. is in no way connected to the management of the Contest. The following are not eligible for participation in the Contest: (i) employees, agents and representatives of C21 Canada, the Charlwood Pacific Group or any of their affiliates (the “C21 Group”), (ii) franchisees of C21 Canada and all employees, agents and representatives of such franchisees, (iii) employees, agents and representatives of AIR MILES®, (iv) employees, agents and representatives of any advertising or promotional agency providing services the C21 Group or AIR MILES®, and (v) immediate family members of any of the foregoing.
- By entering the Contest, entrants automatically agree to be bound by these Contest Terms and Conditions, which are subject to change without notice to Contest entrants individually.
- Failure to adhere to these Contest Terms and Conditions may result in disqualification of any submitted entries and the nullification of entrant privileges to further participate in the Contest.
2. SUBMISSIONS OF ENTRIES AND DEADLINES.
- The Contest commences at 12:00am PST on April 1, 2013 and concludes at 11:59pm on June 30, 2013 (the “Contest Period”).
- Entries for each month`s draw must be submitted no later than 11:59pm PST on the last day of the applicable month.
- In order to enter the Contest, eligible individuals must visit www.Century21.ca during the Contest Period and look for a contest banner by searching property listings. Banners will be randomly located on such listings. Upon locating a banner, entrants will click on it to visit a page where they will enter the Contest by completing and submitting the entry form, which includes submitting their AIR MILES® Collector Number.
- Incomplete entry forms will be deemed disqualified and will be rejected.
- An individual may enter the Contest multiple times.
- Entries may only be submitted online as described above. Entries received by telephone, fax, courier, personal delivery or any other method will not be accepted.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the Contest.
- The use of any automated equipment to participate in the Contest is prohibited.
- If an entrant is not an AIR MILES Collector, he/she may enroll in the AIR MILES Reward Program by visiting airmiles.ca By enrolling to become an AIR MILES Collector, such individual agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions of the AIR MILES Reward Program as amended from time to time.
3. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION.
- One winner will be selected from entries received during each month of the Contest Period (April, May and June).
- Winning entries will be chosen by three separate random computer generated draws. Draws will be held on May 1 (for entries received during the month of April), June 3 (for entries received during the month of May) and July 2 (for entries received during the month of June).
- Selected entrants will be notified by email and posted on www.Century21.ca no later than 5 days after the applicable draw. As a condition of winning, selected entrants must correctly answer, unaided and within a set timeframe, a skill testing mathematical question administered by a C21 Canada representative by phone. Winners must also provide a photo of themselves and a 50-75 word reaction of winning their prize (which may be displayed to the public by C21 Canada for publicity purposes).
- In the event any entry is deemed ineligible or disqualified or a selected entrant has not contacted C21 Canada within 48hrs after C21 Canada providing email notification to such entrant, C21 Canada reserves the right to randomly select further entrants from the remaining eligible entries until a winner is finally declared.
- Each entrant is eligible to win one prize only.
- There are three (3) prizes available to be won, one (1) for each month during the Contest Period. Each prize is 21,000 AIR MILES® reward miles. The approximate retail value of AIR MILES® reward miles prize depends on the chosen method of redemption, available reward options at the time of redemption and the set preference between AIR MILES Cash and AIR MILES Dream balances. If redeemed for AIR MILES Cash, 95 reward miles can be redeemed for $10 towards purchases with AIR MILES ash in stores at participating AIR MILES Sponsors. If redeemed for flights (950 reward mile minimum required for flight redemption), value depends on destination chosen, date of travel and use of multiple carriers or suppliers. For example, one return economy flight from Toronto, Ontario to Winnipeg, Manitoba is 1750 AIR MILES reward miles and had an approximate value of $525 (CDN) excluding taxes. Winner must pay applicable taxes, related transportation fees, governmental levies, excess baggage and other non-ticket costs. The value of AIR MILES® reward miles redeemed for non-flight reward options depends on reward options in effect at the time of redemption. AIR MILES® reward miles prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the AIR MILES® Reward Program as amended from time to time.
- Odds of winning a prize will vary depending upon the number of Contest entries.
- C21 Canada reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute for any prize its cash value or another prize of approximately the same value. Prizes are non-transferable, must be accepted as awarded and cannot be exchanged by a winner for cash or other substitutes. The refusal by an entrant to accept any prize releases and forever discharges C21 Canada from all obligations to that entrant in connection with the Contest, including delivery of any prize.
- The decisions of C21 Canada in all matters relating to the Contest are final.
- C21 Canada shall not be responsible for: (i) entries which are late, incomplete or misdirected; (ii) telephone, technical, network, online, electronic, computer hardware or software failures of any kind; (iii) incomplete, garbled or delayed Internet/e-mail computer transmissions on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site, or any combination thereof; (iv) any condition caused by events beyond its control which disrupts or interferes with the Contest; or (v) any injury, loss or damage of any kind arising out of an entrant's participation in the Contest or the acceptance, possession or use of a prize, including without limitation any injury or damage to entrant’s computer or other device relating to or resulting from participation in the Contest. Each entrant hereby unconditionally and irrevocably releases the C21 Group from any damage, loss or liability whatsoever suffered as a result of or arising from the entrant’s participation in the Contest or the use of any prize.
- C21 Canada reserves the right, at its sole discretion and without prior notice, to amend, cancel, close, suspend or reinstate the Contest at any time and for any reason whatsoever.
® Trademark of AIR MILES International Trading B.V. Used under license by LoyaltyOne, Inc. and Century 21 Canada Limited Partnership