Affiliated Real Estate Agent
CENTURY 21 Millennium Inc., Brokerage*
- 10-350 Rutherford Rd South
Brampton, ON L6W 3M2
Welcome to my Website
As your CENTURY 21 Millennium Inc. Sales and Marketing Professional, I will provide outstanding personal service, guiding you through the maze of infinite details surrounding the purchase or sale of your home.
I can answer your questions, provide professional advice, and handle all the details for a pleasant real estate experience.
I can help you find the right home for you and your family, arrange financing, helping you get the lowest mortgage rate and even help you settle in, in a timely fashion.
Ensuring that your real estate purchase or sale is a hassle-free experience is my ultimate goal.
Let me be your full-service real estate provider. Give me a call or email-me, and I'll get started right away!
I look forward to the opportunity of working for you!
Toronto is the provincial capital of Ontario, and the largest city in Canada. It is located in Southern Ontario on the northwestern shore of Lake Ontario. ...
Brampton is the third-largest real estate hub in the Greater Toronto Area of Ontario, Canada and the seat of Peel Region. As of the 2006 census, ...
Mississauga, incorporated in 1968, is a city in Southern Ontario located in the Regional Municipality of Peel, and in the western part of the Greater Toronto ...
Caledon (2006 population 57,050) is a town in the Regional Municipality of Peel in the Greater Toronto Area of Ontario, Canada. In terms of land use, Caledon ...
Georgetown is a community in the Town of Halton Hills, Ontario, Canada and is part of the Regional Municipality of Halton. It is situated on the Credit ...
Orangeville (2006 population 26,925; UA population 29,110) is a town in south-central Ontario, Canada, and the seat of Dufferin County. Economy and ...
- Strong negotiation skills – As your REALTOR®, I will negotiate well and in a manner that is mutually acceptable to all parties involved. In order to be a good negotiator, I possess strong "people skills" and genuinely enjoy working and dealing with various types of people.
- Knowledge– I am familiar with the Greater Toronto Area including Brampton, Mississauga and Georgetown. I will be able to assist you in finding out local school information, city demographics and more.
- Trustworthiness, diligence and helpfulness – As a buyers or seller, you can trust me implicitly and know that I have a passion for the business and will be helpful during the process and not intrusive.
REALTORS® in Ontario must complete a rigorous learning program required for registration under the Real Estate and Business Brokers Act. These licensing education courses are offered by the Ontario Real Estate Association (OREA) on behalf of the Real Estate Council of Ontario (RECO),which administers the Act.
I specialize in:
- Residential Properties
- Productivity Enhancement Process
- CREATE 21 Canada