This year, fall arrived at 4:21 AM on the 23 of September 2015. Soon the bright colours of changing leaves, shorter days and cooler temperatures will be here. Thanks Giving is less than a month away. Until then, we can enjoy one of the last fall fairs of Eastern Ontario:
152nd Carp Fair – 24-27 September 2015
- The “Best Little Fair in Canada”
- A favorite fall event for many in the area,
- Midway rides; horse show and heavy horse pull, farm animal competition, petting zoo, antique farm machinery, and lots more!
- An excellent lineup of local and internationally recognized entertainers includes: Jordan McIntosh, Gail Gavan, The Good Brothers, George Canyon, …
Metcalf Fair - since 1856 – 1-4 October 2015
- Midway, Music,
- Livestock and Horse Shows, Horse Pull, Field Crops and Produce Exhibits,
- Step Dancing and Fiddling Competitions, Home craft Exhibits,
- Demolition Derby, Antique Machinery Display; Antique Tractor Pull; Truck Pull; Classic Car Show,
Enjoy the cool fall temperatures and all the fall season has to offer!