CENTURY 21 Performance Realty & Management
- #101 – 38142 Cleveland Ave P.O. Box 477
Squamish, BC V8B 0A4
QUALITY REAL ESTATE SERVICES
Prompt, courteous, and professional real estate services.
Welcome to my Website
Thank you for visiting my website. Please phone me at 1-604-848-4279 for immediate assistance. I may also be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DID YOU KNOW?
Real estate is definitely about location, but even more so it is about timing. The right realtor will provide the right information at the right time. I take great pride in being the realtor that will give you the competitive edge when buying or selling real estate.
Bachelor of Commerce Degree with a Major in Entrepreneurship from the Univeristy of Victoria
ALWAYS IN TOUCH
Good communication is the cornerstone to any successful relationship, especially in real estate. You can count on me to provide timely information in a manner that suits you best. I take pride in communicating effectively and may be reached at any time at 604-848-4279.
THE BEST SERVICE, THE BEST RESULTS
Choosing a Realtor who has the skills, knowledge and work ethic to make your real estate dreams come true may be at times challenging. Let my years of experience and quality real estate services be your competitive advantage in today's real estate market.
USING A REALTOR FOR YOUR REAL ESTATE PURCHASE
As a buyer, it costs nothing to hire a real estate professional to help you find and purchase real estate. When choosing an agent, a realtor with experience, knowledge, and exemplary negotiation skills will be your competitive advantage. Referrals from previous clients are a very good measure of an agents previous work and therefore future value to you as a buyer. Pick an agent that puts the goals and wishes of their clients first. Listen to your real estate professional, but make your own decisions. To experience an exceptional real estate buying experience please contact me at 604-848-4279.
PRESENT YOUR PROPERTY IN THE BEST POSSIBLE LIGHT
While you don't have to keep your house 100% clean all the time, you should make any necessary repairs and perform all major cleanup work BEFORE you start showing your property. There are hundreds of small things you can do to make your home more attractive for a showing. Some examples include drawing all the blinds and tightening loose doorknobs to displaying fresh-cut flowers, playing relaxing music, and turning on every light prior to the potential buyers arrival. Most importantly, it is recommended to not be present during showings, so that prospective buyers may explore your property freely and speak candidly with their realtor while they are viewing your home.
USING A REALTOR TO SELL YOUR PROPERTY
Some property owners believe that selling their own real estate will save them money over the majority of sellers that do use a professional realtor. Before you start down this complicated path, here are a few reasons why using a real estate professional is important:
1) For Sale By Owner properties often have limited exposure to serious buyers; which means it may take significantly longer to sell the real estate. Properties that take a long time to sell usually sell for less because buyers feel there must be something wrong with the property for it to be for sale for a longer time period.
2) Most buyers find negotiating with sellers extremely awkward and difficult, therefore they tend to avoid for sale by owner situations.
3) The vast majority of buyers use a realtor in their home search, and most buyers' agents will discredit and discourage For Sale By Owner properties because they will not receive a return for their efforts. This means For Sale By Owner sellers will have to offer a selling commission to attract buyers agents, which will cut into potential "savings." As well, it is likely unwise to pit individual negotiating skills against those of experienced professionals.
4) Lack of negotiating experience may result in a lower selling price, or worse, a bungled contract and a possible lawsuit.
5) You only pay a commission to your realtor if they successfully sell your property at a price you are happy with.
Please contact Peter because he will look out for your best interests and work diligently to maximize the value of your real estate investment.
Squamish, BC V8B 0N3
1 Beds / 1 Baths
Squamish, BC V8B 0H6
4 Beds / 3 Baths
Brackendale, BC V0N 3G0
4 Beds / 3 Baths