CENTURY 21 Percy Fulton Ltd., Brokerage*
- 102-15 Harwood Avenue South
Ajax, ON L1S 2B9
Let Me Find Your Perfect Home!
As a CENTURY 21® Real Estate professional, I am dedicated to providing you with the highest quality service possible. My personal knowledge of the local Real Estate market is combined with the power of the CENTURY 21 brand - the most recognized name in Real Estate today.
Let me assist you in finding your dream home, in a neighbourhood that is right for you, and in the price range you want. Or if you are interested in selling a property, I also have the expertise to help you get the fastest sale possible and at the best price.
I look forward to the opportunity of working for you!
CENTURY 21® Awards* CENTURY 21 Awards Criteria
- 2016 - Masters Emerald
- 2015 - Masters Emerald
- 2014 - Masters Silver
- 2013 - CENTURION® Producer
- 2011 - Long Term Service Award
1010 Glen St, Oshawa, ON L1J 6J2
Anderson Enclave by Williamsberg Estates Inc.
For additional information please click below for the following:
How To Sell A Home - OREA
What Happens When You Contact A Realtor
Pro Tips To Update Your Home For Sale
Do You Qualify For The First Time Home Buyer's Plan?
Do you meet the HBP eligibility conditions?
- You must be considered a first-time home buyer.
- You must have a written agreement to buy or build a qualifying home for yourself.
- You must have a written agreement to buy or build a qualifying home for a related person with a disability, or to help a related person with a disability buy or build a qualifying home (obtaining a pre-approved mortgage does not satisfy this condition).
If you are withdrawing funds from your RRSPs to help a related person with a disability buy or build a qualifying home, it is the related person with a disability who must have entered into such an agreement.
- You must intend to occupy in the qualifying home as your principal place of residence within one year after buying or building it. If you buy or build a qualifying home for a related person with a disability, or help a related person with a disability buy or build a qualifying home, you must intend that that person occupies the qualifying home as his or her principal place of residence.
In all cases, if you have previously participated in the HBP, you may be able to do so again if your repayable HBP balance on January 1st of the year of the withdrawal is zero and you meet all the other HBP eligibility conditions.
Are you a first-time home buyer?
Unless you are a person with a disability or you are helping a related person with a disability buy or build a qualifying home, you have to be a first-time home buyer to withdraw funds from your RRSP(s) to buy or build a qualifying home.
Even if you or your spouse or common-law partner has previously owned a home, you may still be considered a first-time home buyer.
If you have a spouse or common-law partner, it is possible that only one of you is a first-time home buyer
The four-year period
Begins on January 1st of the fourth year before the year you withdraw funds.
Ends 31 days before the date you withdraw the funds.
For example, if you withdraw funds on March 31, 2016, the four-year period begins on January 1, 2012 and ends on February 29, 2016.