CENTURY 21 Shackleton Realty
- 8724-91 Street
Edmonton, AB T6C 4L2
- A total of 40 years Board experience. Nine years as President and six years as Treasurer.
- Board member of the Boys' and Girls' Clubs of Edmonton for 25 years.
- Three terms as Treasurer and five terms of President of the Boys' and Girls' Clubs' of Edmonton.
- Treasurer and Vice President of the Provincial Boys' and Girls' Clubs of Alberta for three years.
- National Board member of the Boys' and Girls' Clubs of Canada for one year.
- President of the Hidden Ski Club for three years.
- Provincial ARA delegate for the Alberta Teachers Association for two years.
- Elder in my church for eight years as well as one year as Chair of Council.
- Buyer's Agent
- Seller's Agent
Welcome to my Website
As a CENTURY 21® Real Estate professional, I am dedicated to providing you with the highest quality service possible. My personal knowledge of the local Real Estate market is combined with the power of the CENTURY 21 brand - the most recognized name in Real Estate today.
Let me assist you in finding your dream home, in a neighbourhood that is right for you, and in the price range you want. Or if you are interested in selling a property, I also have the expertise to help you get the fastest sale possible and at the best price.
I look forward to the opportunity of working for you!
- Bachelor of Education (1968) University of Alberta
- Graduate Diploma in Counselling (1975) University of Alberta
- 38 years experience as an educator, counsellor, assistant principal and principal
- Most of this experience was with Edmonton Public schools
- Last school, Britannia Junior High School, eliminated, in two years, a half million dollar debt left by a previous administrator
- Started my real estate career with Hastey Real Estate, and returned in 2006 with Century 21 Platinum Realty
- In late 2012 joined my former classmate in real estate, John Stobbe, in Century 21 Shackleton Realty
- Active member and strong supporter of the Realtors Association of Edmonton.
- Member of the Government and Political Action Committee for the Realtors Association of Edmonton (2006-2012).
- Strong advocate to protect our interests in MLS.ca.
- Advocate to strengthening or amending the Condo Act with good administrative procedures.
- Believe in effective liaison with the three levels of government.
- Strong advocate to AREA, RECA, and CREA.
- Support efforts to reduce homelessness.
- Support efforts to foster quality of life issues.
- Strong voice for Realtors in our Association.
1965-1966 Wetaskiwin Composite High School Wetaskiwin Grade 10
1966-1968 Strathcona Composite High School Edmonton Grades 11-12 High School Diploma
1964-1968 University of Alberta Edmonton Bachelor of Education
1973-1975 University of Alberta Edmonton Graduate Diploma Educational Psychology - Counseling