Alison's Top 10 Reasons to Buy in Lakeview Estates!
1) Located directly on the shores of Pigeon Lake, Lakeview Estates offers great and still affordable waterfront and "almost waterfront" living or cottaging--known for its great fishing, boating, swimming, part of theTrent Severn Waterway and more recently ice fishing as well.
2) Membership in the Lakeview Estates Cottage Association (for a mere $60 per year) allows access to a Private Park which includes, your own docking spot for your boat (must provide own dock), a private boat launch, sandy beach swimming area with floating dock & playground for the kids!
3) Location! Location! Location! Perfectly located 10mins from Bobcaygeon, 15mins from Lindsay or Peterborough and only one hour from the GTA.
4) Price points on homes and cottages to accomodate all Buyers: from the first time buyer, families, retirees, waterfront and everyone in between!
5) Friendly people. Enough said!
6) The Lakeview Arts Barn is located at the top of the community. Their website is www.lakeviewartsbarn.com for more details!
7) Their is an annual community yard sale that is held on the May long weekend every year. A great time to meet the neighbors and let go of some of those items collecting dust!
8) Neighborhood pride is evident in all the homes and cottages here--lawns are always cut, the roads are well maintained, everything always looks neat and tidy!
9) Just a great place to be to keep active! Take a stroll or jog down to the park, along the waterfront there, or around the community. During the winter months you will see occasional snowmobiles and ice fishing huts out on the lake as well.
10) Did I mention Pigeon Lake? Who doesn't want to live on or near the water?!
It pays to utilize a Local Realtor who is knowledgable about the area! Contact me today with any questions you may have about this wonderful community! I look forward to hearing from you!