When "HOME" hunting we choose the home that fits our lifestyle, family & budget......we also want our pets to enjoy the home as much as us!
Here are some little ideas to make the "Home" enjoyable for our family pets:
1) Heated Floors: What person doesn't love getting out of bed & putting there feet on warm floors....our furry pets also enjoy this feature when walking around the home & lazing around!
2) Indoor Pet Retreats: We all seem to get our own private room, why not the pet. Indoor pet retreats provide that calm sanctuary for pets as well.
3) Overlooks: All pets love to keep tabs on there owners - overlooks from one floor to another allows the pet to be on check!
4) Disguised Litter: Offers privacy for the pet with the added hidden feature for owners.
5) Pet Doors: Depending on the freedom of the pet & the area. Pet doors are a great feature for the pet to come & go as they please.
6) Platform Beds: Animals appreciate the platform or elevated beds as apposed to directly on the floor.
7) Eating Area: We eat in the dining room or kitchen etc... Have a specific place for your pet!
Just some ideas for the pet friendly home! Happy "Pet/Family Home" Shopping!