Ever thought about investing in Real Estate?
Even though Real Estate has been one of the best investments over the years, many people are unable to participate due to several factors such as high prices, big down payment requirements and lack of knowledge in property management.
I am happy to announce a great project that we are very excited about:
Capital Hall Student Condos in Ottawa near Carton university.
The new Capital Hall Condos is located at 101 Champagne Avenue South within Little Italy. Conveniently located just 6 minutes away from Carleton University, Capital Hall offers students easy access with a direct outdoor path that leads from the condominium building to the new O-Train for a one-stop ride on the Trillium Line to the campus.
Capital Hall residents will also enjoy their Little Italy neighborhood, with all its cafes, boutiques and hip urban scene there will always be something to do. All this just steps from Capital Hall! As for outdoor activities, summer boating on Dowe's lake and the Rideau Canal and winter skating on the world’s largest skating rink makes this an unbeatable location!
Current Enrollment = 27,832 students.
Only 3,601 beds available.
That's a shortage of 24,000 beds!
Growth over the past 10 years = 18%
Increase in # of international students since 2013 = 43%
87% of students live off campus with a 25 minute average commute
36% Increase in PHD enrollments
18% Increase in Masters Enrollment within the past year
What Makes This A Good Investment?
* Turn Key Operation with Positive Cash Flow.
* Exceptional Rate of Returns upto 18%.
* 3 Years Rental Guarantee & Property Management = No Headaches For You!
* Affordable Prices and Amazing Deposit Structure - as low as $1,000 per month!
* Significant Rental Demand from Carlton University.
Here are some more key points that make this a great investment:
- Real Estate is still more affordable in Ottawa than in Toronto.
- Canada’s Capital City, with a strong infrastructure, a secure base of Federal jobs and the highest median total family income of any city in Canada.
- Over 1 million people now live in Ottawa and the population growth rate (8.8% from 2006 to 2011) is higher than the Provincial (5.7%) and National average (5.9%).
- Ottawa ranks 3rd in the world for Quality of Life according to Numbeo, (2nd in North America according to Mercer) and has the highest # of residents with a post-secondary education in Canada.
- Fully Furnished Suites.
- Great Amenitites: Fitness Room, Kickback Lounge & Games Room.
- Lobby Lounge.
- 24-hour Concierge.
- House Keeping.
- Bike Storage.
- Study Niches.
- Ground Floor Retail Zone with Grocery, Coffee Shop & More.
For Full Details including Price Sheet, Floor plans or any other questions that you may have, feel free to call me directly at (416) 833 9043 and I would love to help answer your queries.
There will be a ONE DAY VIP Sales Event in Toronto on Saturday February 27th, 2016 with LOTS OF SAVINGS!