There are many simple ways that we can reduce the amount of energy consumed on a daily basis. By making these small adjustments or altering minor choices we make regulary, we can save money and help improve the enviornment's conditions. Here are some tips we all can follow to help ourselves and the planet we live on:
1) Conduct a quick energy audit of your home.
2) Switch one appliance to an energy efficient model (look for the "energy star" label).
3) Switch all your light bulbs to CFLs ( or at least switch a few).
4) Turn off lights when you leave the room.
5) Wash laundry in cold water instead of hot.
6) Don't turn on lights at all for as long as you can open your curtains during the day and enjoy natural light.