Home staging is not as simple as it may sound; but as stressful as you may think if you keep things organised. One key to effectively staging is flaunt the strengths of your home. Impress by displaying the smart updates in your home; to cast an impression to increase the chances of a quick sale.
- Declutter: Before you decide on anything else the first step is decluttering as this will also make your home appear neutral and appealing.
- Group Furniture: In staging the less the furniture the better, however the best way to display furniture is by grouping in sections of the carpet area away from the walls. Ideally the kitchen, living room should be decorated with the best you have.
- Transform Rooms: Make the rooms as neutral as possible. Transform them into amazing displays with the assets they have within.
- Light to Charm: Use a combination of small and large lights to ensure there is adequate visibility and your house looks elegant anytime of the day.
- Flaunt the best: Make a list of all the assets in your house (example furniture, kitchen appliances etc.) and then accordingly arrange them in a way it attracts attention.
If you follow the five simple tips above you can make a quick sale. Don’t forget to leave us your comments and share some handy tips that have helped you make a quick sale.